Jeichel VS Barkov moving FORWARD

who

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sufferer

Dec 6, 2017
How idiosyncratic of you to continually use "Jeichel". Makes for an interesting read every time!

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
as if Barkov has had the priority to play in a great hockey franchise with good coaches.

He himself has made the Panthers what they are, a contender.
How is a team that missed the playoffs the last 2 years and have 1 point in 3 games to start the year a contender?

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
How is a team that missed the playoffs the last 2 years and have 1 point in 3 games to start the year a contender?
they aren't. And even if they were, it's ridiculous to say it's solely because of Barkov. Even McDavid on an ELC couldn't turn a team into a contender by himself

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
when barkov is on the ice , he is the best center....regardless of who else is on the ice. While centers like Mackinnon and McDavid are great in the ozone, Barkov dominates both sides of the ice.

Reactions: Cats2TheCup

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
Funny. It was only 3 years ago where it was insulting to eichel to compare these two players and there were Sabres fans saying Reinhart was better than Barkov.

Last edited:

SotasicA

Aug 25, 2014
Eichel, and it's not that close, because he's a true franchise center and someone you can build around. Barkov is a good #1 center, but I think he might have peaked. I don't see Hart Trophies and Art Ross Trophies in his future like I do in Eichel's.

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
Eichel, and it's not that close, because he's a true franchise center and someone you can build around. Barkov is a good #1 center, but I think he might have peaked. I don't see Hart Trophies and Art Ross Trophies in his future like I do in Eichel's.

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
Neither one has peaked. How can you say Barkov has peaked? They're only a year apart.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad