Jeff Skinner v Mats Zuccarello

Jeff Skinner v Mats Zuccarello

• Total voters

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
@Foppberg how did your comment disappear

Zucc is a better playmaker and might have more points than Skinner who's a better goal scorer.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Depends on what type of player you want. If you want a creative, skilled, playmaker, Zucarello, if you want an elite goalscorer, Skinner.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Does that mean you think Zucc will get more?

Depends, I mean Skinner contract completely sewered the market place. Decent wingers getting 9 million doesn't bode well for teams.

I think Zuccarello could get the same if a team is as desperate as the Sabres were.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
They're complete opposites, Skinner is pretty one dimensional but a that dimension is more valuable, i.e. being a near-elite goal scorer. Zucc won't score you more than 18 or so goals but he's a great playmaker, has an edge to his game and is very lovable while Skinner seems like a little shit. I take Zucc

Reactions: biturbo19

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
They're complete opposites, Skinner is pretty one dimensional but a that dimension is more valuable, i.e. being a near-elite goal scorer. Zucc won't score you more than 18 or so goals but he's a great playmaker, has an edge to his game and is very lovable while Skinner seems like a little ****. I take Zucc

Yeah. I think Zuc gives you a lot more value "all around" as a player. He's a guy who can be more of the "engine" that drives a line too. Elevate players around him more. But the one aspect Skinner excels in, is pretty important. In a vacuum, i'd take the goal-scoring in this case.

Throw contracts into the mix though, and it'd be easy to take Zuccarello's way more palatable deal. You're not getting that much lesser a player...for quite a bit less money.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad