Jeff Schultz-Can someone update me on him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colt.45Orr

Mar 23, 2003
Canada
borro said:
He was Caps #1 (27) and had 14 goals the year before. This year he has 2. I was hoping Patrick or someone near him has seen Schultz.

I have... and he doesn't do much for me.

In fact... he didn't do much for me last year either.

Playoffs are the time to prove that he is not a little girl in a big mans body... and he *might* just have it in him. There are alot of Hitmen (I'm talking to you Ladd) who could make up for a terrible season with a terrific post-season...

Aaron Vickers

FCHockey
Mar 4, 2002
Calgary, AB
www.nhlentrydraft.com
Schultz plays unspectacularly. He's big and mobile, but isn't overly physical. He never has, and I suspect he probably never will. Does this make him soft? Nope, he just doesn't utilize his size and strength enough.

He does some unspectacular things out on the ice. You will never notice him out there, simply because he doesn't make a lot of mistakes, and he's never out of position given how big he is, especially when he's poke-checking you with his stick. His stick has to be about 6' long.

The reason his goals are down are simple. Schultz has poor shot selection. I'm being both honest and generous when I say half of his shots don't even make it to the goaltender. That's his biggest problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->