Jeff Petry's Eyes

WF19

Nov 18, 2009
Dude...the f*** kind of shits are you taking?!

W0ATnQY.jpg

If this happens to your eyes after taking a dump, for the love of all that is good and holy, consult a physician IMMEDIATELY
I actually laughed out loud when i read your comment

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
I had this happen in 1994 to one of my eyes.

Was watching the OJ Simpson car chase whilst consuming waaaaaaay too much (of my underage sister's) Vodka. OJ turned himself in, and I ended up puking my guts out and blowing up an eye.

Reactions: dukeofjive

Beerfish

Apr 14, 2007
I've had that happen a couple of times to one eye in the past. I was rather freaked about it but my eye doctor after checking said it was not a big worry.

IndustryLeech

Jan 23, 2013
Fort Collins, CO
I've had Iritis, AKA UVeitis. It's an autoimmune disorder where out-of-nowhere your body start attacking your iris as though it were a foreign invader. The first time I had I thought it was pinkeye as my eye was bright red and I figured it would just go away after a few days. Well, a few days passed and I woke up one morning and went to the mirror to wash my face and my pupil had become vertically elongated, like a cat's eye and white blood cells had filled my eye so much that a stream of white was flowing down the bottom of my pupil to the bottom of my iris. I nearly went blind in that eye, save for a panicked trip to the eye doctor and a very aggressive course of steroid eye drops. That was fun.

Last edited:

Dondini

Apr 28, 2010
Typical leafs fans are pissed the CN tower lit up Jeff Petrys eyes in Habs colours.

And Mark Scheifele is pissed because Habs are better at negating goals.

Reactions: BigDaddyLurch

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
No joke, what is happening here? Does he have a major issue with bright lights or something. He looks like he should not be playing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->