Player Discussion Jeff Petry

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
The momentum has been going on all season, and you can apply that to CAR/BUF.

Those are the only 2 teams that have a chance of catching the habs and neither are better than the Habs.

So again I ask which team in your opinion is going to knock the habs out of the WC2 spot?
The Habs.....the only team that can

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
Why do you need to refer to others when Im right here talking to you? Doesn't that destroy your pretention right from the start? I havent dissappeared and im one of those people saying those things.

The delusion goes far when the sheep can't accept that this relative short term success in no way guarantees further success. The concerns are legitimate, and unlike your pretentions, we're a boatload of posters who share this outlook and havent dissappeared. They're all still here and vocal. The fantasies that run in your head are quite telling.

It would be extremely shortsided to not consider the mid and long term when it comes to Petry.

Because you were referring to a group of people?

Come up with an argument, but don't call me a sheep. Not a fan of gaslighting

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
Can you elaborate on what you think the return would be should the GM decide to trade Petry and Tatar? "King's Ransom" is not an objective term, but perhaps you could give examples of the return you think is available and that ought to be accepted.

Tatar could probably return a prospect like Yamamoto

Petry a package like Sandin + 1st

Now i'm not saying these are the exact deal that would be made or accepted but it's around what they are worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->