Jeff Petry for All Star game 2019

AlMacInnis2

Dec 9, 2018
Me and a few of my friends want to vote for Jeff Petry for this years NHL all star game. Most people don't see him as an all star but if you watch him play and how he's handled himself with Weber gone you'll see he's a huge part of why Montreal is doing a lot better this year than people expected.

I'm hoping you everyone who sees this will help vote him in. Thanks!

MasterMatt25

Nov 19, 2014
Montreal
If anyone from Montreal does go, it should be him. But he's not a big/flashy name like Weber, Domi or Price so I'm not sure he will get in

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
I think he'd be a good choice if not for Domi having such a great start. I don't see both of them, and Domi will garner a lot more fan interest imo.

MasterMatt25

Nov 19, 2014
Montreal
I mean, Domi and Drouin are having banging seasons, too.

But hell yeah, let's get Petry in. I'm glad the oil traded him, he's an awesome player.
Don't get me wrong, Domi and Drouin are having great seasons. But Petry has been consistent and solid throughout. Drouin especially had a few cold streaks

Eric Wiebe

Dec 9, 2018
I completely agree! I think if everyone who reads this post uses their 10 votes a day to vote for Petry, we can totally get him in. He is so underrated, and if everyone knew his abilities and contribution to the team, he should definitely be in consideration.

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
one of the actual underrated players in the league

somehow it will be Price again that makes the All-Star game for no reason

Reactions: Lays

Kunta Kinte

Nov 10, 2011
He has been better than Domi and Drouin and both of them playing lights out.

Mind you, Petry ain't perfect, made of couple mistake and doesn't have that high end hockey IQ.

If the All Star game is really judged for the actual season yeah he should be top-6 in a conference for sure in term of what he did so far.

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

Eric Wiebe

Dec 9, 2018
He has been better than Domi and Drouin and both of them playing lights out.

Mind you, Petry ain't perfect, made of couple mistake and doesn't have that high end hockey IQ.

If the All Star game is really judged for the actual season yeah he should be top-6 in a conference for sure in term of what he did so far.

Awesome! You should vote for Petry 10 times a day and so will I.

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
Petry
Dubnyk

both of whom Oilers fans would talk non stop of how good they are and how well they were developing

then like clockwork they make those tirefire teams and their fans sour on them

and now it turns out they were right all along!

tldr oilers

Reactions: MXD

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
He's a pretty good 2nd pair option. Like all good 2nd pairing guys, they can fill on the first pair for a period of time.

He is not an all star though.

I still think Domi is that guy. It's not just because he is producing, but moving into that center spot has helped shift drouin to his wing where he is finding his niche. It's also taken pressure off of danault to be an offensive guy, and it has allowed kotkaniemi to be brought along alot more sheltered.

The implications of his play has had pervavsive effect on the club.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad