Jeff Drouin-Deslauriers: What happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyse64

N64
Feb 13, 2003
Calgary AB
I still like JDD and hope he can be a NHL goalie one day and he still has a lot of time to do that, he's young enough to over-come this

next year will be even harder for JDD since Dubnyk will need his AHL time too

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
HemskyFreak83 said:
I still like JDD and hope he can be a NHL goalie one day and he still has a lot of time to do that, he's young enough to over-come this

next year will be even harder for JDD since Dubnyk will need his AHL time too

I just hope that Dubnyk won't have to deal with the same crap that Morrison and Deslauriers have to date.

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
Patrick said:
This happens in every shared affiliate. I jumped for joy when the Lightning were able to get away from the Coyotes and Marty McSorley.

I agree. Shared affiliates are very difficult to work with and near-impossible when the team is losing as all teams involved start playing the blame game.

Technically speaking though, the Lightning didnt go anywhere. The Coyotes left. :) I was most amused to see the leading scorer on the Falcons is still an ex Coyote prospect.

If JDD needs a home, Edmonton should call San Antonio. Boucher is down and Passmore gone to Europe which means LeNeveu is in the NHL and they have no real goalie. So obvious.. why do these GM's need us to do their work for them..

OilerOlli*

Yes and Jesse Niinimäki was thought a 2nd Line Forward with Solid 1st Line Potential...

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
oil slick said:
Well didn't Bouwmeester and Horton get traded last year? or reassigned? On loan I guess.

it was Bouwmeester and Weiss actually. they were both loaned to Chicago last year from San Antonio. Wasnt exactly popular move in other AHL cities at the time, even thou it was perfectly legal. Its really ahsame both those players didnt get the experience of lifting a Cup thou ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad