JC's Change Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
:shakehead

Keith is on the 2nd unit now...

And I'm not surprised at what you're doing. You're gonna go hard on this coach when he hasn't even coached a single game yet. But like to give Q the benefit of the doubt whenever you had a chance.

giphy.gif
I don't think I gave Q the benefit of the doubt once in the last 2 years.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Come on man. Read what I said about this entry. And how it's supposed to work. For some reason you seem to not be reading it. Lol.

I agree with the last sentence, except the whole "lined up at the blueline waiting for it" part. That's the whole point of it. To catch their entire set of 4 defenders flat-footed, standing still around the blueline and just outside their zone.
but you are not catching them flat footed lol....they are expecting it lol...we are agreeing on this essentially just in different manners...shake up the power play, do not be predictable, and use f***ing momentum if you are going to drop the puck back...I think we are on the same page, just taking a while to get there hahahaha.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Yeah, I'm a big fan of Brinksy in the slot on the 1st PP unit. Just makes sense to have the kid who has the quick wrister and a talent for being a sneaky son of a ***** to play that spot.

Bingo! And he's a right-handed shot, so he can fire quick one-timers, or very quick shots when he receives the puck there. You know, catching the goalie by surprise, like that play is supposed to do.

Reactions: CallMeShaft

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
but you are not catching them flat footed lol....they are expecting it lol...we are agreeing on this essentially just in different manners...shake up the power play, do not be predictable, and use ****ing momentum if you are going to drop the puck back...I think we are on the same page, just taking a while to get there hahahaha.

You are though... with the timing right, defenders need to pivot, turn, and accelerate... whereas forwards on the entry just need to keep going in a straight line, already at full speed. The forwards on entry will win that race 10/10 times.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
I'll sit here and wait for the three of you to show me where I have defended Q in the last 2 years. I think I did once, with in regards to palying time for goalies.

I'll wait.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Think BK is dead on. JC has a lot of wind in his face atm and needs to move methodically. If he came in day one and punted guys like Keith and Seabrook off the PP then it makes his job tougher. He needs the core behind him to have any chance at turning it around this year.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
Search user: Hawkaholic

Term: Q

And you can read your posts.
I did..maybe you should so you could actually find something.

I understand why you would think I have in the last 2 years, because I defended him quite a bit previous to that. But you won't find much of anything in the last 2 years.

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011
:shakehead

Keith is on the 2nd unit now...

And I'm not surprised at what you're doing. You're gonna go hard on this coach when he hasn't even coached a single game yet. But like to give Q the benefit of the doubt whenever you had a chance.

giphy.gif
why would you ever give Q the benefit of the doubt :sarcasm:

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
why would you ever give Q the benefit of the doubt :sarcasm:

I wouldn't. Because the NHL passed him by in the past 3 years, and he refused to change. I don't care how successful he used to be. If you can't keep up with the game, and how it is evolving, time to hang em up.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
I did..maybe you should so you could actually find something.

I understand why you would think I have in the last 2 years, because I defended him quite a bit previous to that. But you won't find much of anything in the last 2 years.

I 100% disagree but let’s drop it like we did in the other thread, fair?

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
You are though... with the timing right, defenders need to pivot, turn, and accelerate... whereas forwards on the entry just need to keep going in a straight line, already at full speed. The forwards on entry will win that race 10/10 times.
exactly, that isn't happening here...I said you only do this if you have momentum, if not you are just throwing the puck away. teams know we are doing this and not going in with momentum...that will change I am sure.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
exactly, that isn't happening here...I said you only do this if you have momentum, if not you are just throwing the puck away. teams know we are doing this and not going in with momentum...that will change I am sure.

:thumbu:

Basically, their execution or coaching is wrong on this entry. If it were right, then it's a successful entry, and numerous teams do it much, much better than the Hawks.

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011
I wouldn't. Because the NHL passed him by in the past 3 years, and he refused to change. I don't care how successful he used to be. If you can't keep up with the game, and how it is evolving, time to hang em up.
april 8th 2017 the game suddenly passed him by. even tho after that the whole roster when to trash and had significant injuries it was his coaching that got passed by.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Everything about the Hawks pp was predictable under Q. Whether it was entering the zone or what they did once they got into the zone. No movement, always going back to the point for a low % shot that was probably going off shin pads, etc

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
april 8th 2017 the game suddenly passed him by. even tho after that the whole roster when to trash and had significant injuries it was his coaching that got passed by.

:laugh:

I'm not going to argue with someone who is just flat-out wrong about this team, and doesn't seem to have a clue. Sorry. Done with you. If you think this team is garbage, with no talent, then you should probably start watching a different sport. Hockey isn't for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad