Jbuddy2buffalo

jBuds

pretty damn valuable
Sponsor
Apr 9, 2005
Richmond, VA
I will be in town from the 26th-30th of this month and would love to meet up - if not go to the Habs or leafs game, maybe watch at a bar?

I know it's a holiday week, but anyone around?

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
I'll either have a few day old baby or a very uncomfortable, very pregnant wife who could go into labor at any time so unfortunately I won't be able to do any meet that may happen that week.

jBuds

pretty damn valuable
Sponsor
Apr 9, 2005
Richmond, VA
I'm open to anything

Jame this is the annual family thanksgiving trip. Wouldn't plan that side trip vacation without texting you first :laugh:

jBuds

pretty damn valuable
Sponsor
Apr 9, 2005
Richmond, VA
one of these days... it will happen

I'm game to try at the latter portion of this season. I'm also game to wait u til we are a bit more competitive as a team. Let us know your thoughts.

But yeah, if anyone else is around, we should do something for the leafs or Habs

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
I will be in town from the 26th-30th of this month and would love to meet up - if not go to the Habs or leafs game, maybe watch at a bar?

I know it's a holiday week, but anyone around?

Shoot. I was just in town a week ago. It would have been a blast to meet you and cry in a couple of beers over the Sabre's miseries.

It's not a bar but there's a new Longhorns Steakhouse on Walden at the Thruway (across from the Galleria) that we visited and it was outstanding. (I'm a bit of a steak geek.) I'd recommend it.

Also went to Santora's on Transit at Clinton. Pizza was great. Wings were excellent. My wife - who hadn't been back to WNY for 12 years - said it brought home all the long lost and remembered flavors.

You guys who live in WNY are so lucky when it comes to eats!!!:cry:

And don't forget to stop at a Timmy Ho's….. Ya can't miss 'em. There's one on every corner.:laugh::handclap:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad