JB's NHLers Mock Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zetterberg4Captain*

Then why even start it? God, you like to give up on alot of things, dont you?

Jon Burke

Yes, I just love giving up on things. It's my hobby. What do you think? Of course I want to keep running this thing, but can I? I'm in two fantasy leagues and am in my final year of high school. I can't be spending all my time on the computer running a bunch of drafts. Anyways, I won't let you try and bait me on with your little comment.

Zetterberg4Captain*

well then just answer my question. Why did you even start it?

Jon Burke

ofhdhdy said:
well then just answer my question. Why did you even start it?

I'll admit I tend to overextend myself eagerly joining these sort of leagues and then have to leave later on because I'm involved in too many. I don't deny that this is partially the case here.

I thought I had a really neat idea here (and still think that, that's why it was tough to leave), but the fact remains that there are other things - other fantasy leagues, school, family and friends - that take priority over these. I just decided to get my priorities more sorted out so I can do well in the most important things. I honestly wanted to run this thing until the end, but some things are more important and I decided it was better for me to leave to dedicate myself to doing some haphazard job running this sucker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad