JB's NHLers Mock Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcoldwell

Aug 11, 2004
Very nice pick. Gotta love Rick Nash. 19 years old and 41 goals at a puny salary, need I say more?

Thanks JB. It was a toss up between Nash and another player (which I hope slips down to me) I might have to try and make a trade to make sure I get the one I am thinking of.

Jon Burke

jcoldwell said:
Thanks JB. It was a toss up between Nash and another player (which I hope slips down to me) I might have to try and make a trade to make sure I get the one I am thinking of.

My first is available (20th overall), I'm asking for a third rounder as the centerpiece of a deal. I don't know if you PMs are on, but we could probably cut a deal.

wolfen

Jan 26, 2003
seattle
Visit site
trade to announce-

CHI-
3rd(NHL)
4th(prospect)
5th(NHL)

VAN-
1st(NHL)
12th(NHL)

chicago now has 4 picks in the first 2 rounds, we'll see if their depth suffers as a result...

Jon Burke

The Calgary Flames are pleased to select right winger Milan Hejduk, who led the league in goals a few years back and has been proclaimed by Joe Sakic to have the best hands on the Avs. He's a talented sniper with great hands and slippery moves and the Flames are excited to add him relatively late in the draft.

Jon Burke

The Kings and Flames have also agreed to a deal...

To Calgary:
2nd and 3rd round picks in the NHLers draft

To Los Angeles:
1st and 5th round picks in the NHLers draft

Jon Burke

TomasPlekanec has been online today but yet has not made his pick in either draft, so until further notice, I'll serve as interim GM of his team as well. I intend to try and find some other GMs to help out, but for now to keep this thing moving, I'll assume control of the Sabres.

They will choose center Joe Sakic with their first round pick. Although no longer a young pup, Sakic still has one of the best wrist shots in the game, a nifty playmaking touch and good hands, making him a deadly offensive forward. And there are few more reliable in the clutch...

Also, I'm quite happy with the foundation I have in place in Colorado, so I think I'll strip the "interim" off my title and assume their general manager position permanently...

L. K. Hall .08

Even though this player may have slipped to 52nd, the Dallas Stars had to swing a deal to be sure to pick up this fine young centerman for Ilya. Marc Savard is more than happy to be a member of the Dallas organization. We feel he is more than capable to be a top 5 point producer along side Ilya this year. At $2,000,000, we feel he is a REAL bargain.

:cheers:

Jon Burke

markov`'s time has expired, the Sabres, under interim GM Jon Burke, are happy to select center Pavel Datsyuk with their second round pick. While first round pick Joe Sakic has a big salary, Datsyuk's salary is reasonable. He also brings a nifty package of speed, stickhandling ability and shooting and passing skills that makes him a deadly offensive force. And the scary thing is, he's still getting better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->