JB's 2nd Mock

sarcastro

Jul 28, 2005
As a Wings fan, I'm not overly impressed by the 2 guys they end up with in this mock. Maybe I'm just unfamiliar with them, but this doesn't blow my skirt up. I'd much rather see them take Burki, Emmerton, Vasyunov, or a number of other players in that spot.

And as for Tupulov, I believe he played for the Red Army team under the guidance of Marko Ramius. And I've heard that there is little room in Tupulov's heart for anyone but Tupulov.

Roger's Pancreas*

Call it a hunch, but me thinks Bobby Clarke will be some what reluctant to pick up another 6'5" defenseman after the Rathje/Hatcher/Therien experience. I do like how you acknowledge the Flyers lack of defensive prospects.

mercury

Mar 10, 2003
South Philly/SoCal
Visit site
Panasonic Youth said:
Call it a hunch, but me thinks Bobby Clarke will be some what reluctant to pick up another 6'5" defenseman after the Rathje/Hatcher/Therien experience. I do like how you acknowledge the Flyers lack of defensive prospects.

He should have known better with Therien. :shakehead

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
I should probably know this, but how did the Ducks get #37 overall?

Either way, pretty good deal for Anaheim. I would be very pumped if Sanguinetti fell to us at #19(although I hope that we're not picking at #19), but, in the second, I think I'd rather have Cory Emmerton over Ondrej Fiala. If we do have #37, and could get Sanguinetti and Emmerton, this would be like 2003 all over again.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Spongebob said:
$1,000,000

Are you up for it?

I'm pretty sure Claude Giroux will go in the first round. I've heard that guy's got sick skills. I'd like to trade down a bit if we were to grab him.

JB, am I right in seeing only two goalies taken in the first two rounds? I didn't see Varlamov or Enroth on there at all, and I'd love to have either of them available to the Kings in the second round (if we get a 2nd round pick).

Captain Ron

Jun 9, 2003
Gardnerville, NV
Visit site
King'sPawn said:
I'm pretty sure Claude Giroux will go in the first round. I've heard that guy's got sick skills. I'd like to trade down a bit if we were to grab him.

If he is selected in the first round it will be in the 25-30 range....but I see him going somewhere between 31-40.......That is just my opinion though......We will see if I am right soon enough.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad