Confirmed with Link: Jay Mcclement to wear #11

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafOfBread

Feb 25, 2010
Mississauga, ON
Lol and? He was brought in to be a 3rd/4th line not center the first line. Do you people not want any defense in this team's line up?

Jay is a boss, you guys will see. I for one don't expect a PPG season since he is you know a 3rd/4th liner.

This team needs some more guys who want to play for their favourite team and have some grit, especially in the bottom 6. I hope he becomes our vet 4th line C for many years to come.

Yup, Jay does his role very, very well.

Pyromaniac3

Dec 19, 2011
Toronto
Lol and? He was brought in to be a 3rd/4th line not center the first line. Do you people not want any defense in this team's line up?

Jay is a boss, you guys will see. I for one don't expect a PPG season since he is you know a 3rd/4th liner.

This team needs some more guys who want to play for their favourite team and have some grit, especially in the bottom 6. I hope he becomes our vet 4th line C for many years to come.

He signed for the Maple Leafs to become the third line centre. Colorado could have used him on the 4th line, and their franchise is better off.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
He signed for the Maple Leafs to become the third line centre. Colorado could have used him on the 4th line, and their franchise is better off.

This. I believe Burke or Carlyle already stated that McClement and Steckel will start at 3-4 at center. Which I am more then happy with. Think of our bottom 6...

Kulemin - McClement - Frattin
Komarov - Steckel - Brown

One of the best bottom 6 we have had in a while. And actually is playoff worthy. Now, we just gotta figure out our #1 center situation....

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
This. I believe Burke or Carlyle already stated that McClement and Steckel will start at 3-4 at center. Which I am more then happy with. Think of our bottom 6...

Kulemin - McClement - Frattin
Komarov - Steckel - Brown

One of the best bottom 6 we have had in a while. And actually is playoff worthy. Now, we just gotta figure out our #1 center situation....

Tender?

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
First Leaf I thought of when reading #11 was Inge Hammarstrom, then Ron Wilson.

Hammerstrom made me think of Harold Ballard,and Ron Wilson as a crappy coach and then I just got annoyed I even opened the thread.

I think that's possibly the funniest thing I've ever seen you post. It was a good lol. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad