Youtube: Jay Harrison vs. Tanner Glass Oct 8th, 2013

Frank Booth239*

oh, wow. yeah, real "beat down". Jay had him beat until the last punch and takedown. Draw.

Take that, Jim Rutherford.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
I wouldn't use the term beat down, but I would say it was a win for Glass. I counted four heavy punches that he landed directly to the face, including the last ones that put Harrison down.

Polo*

wow pure beat down there by Glass. Connected with numerous lefts.

CookieCrumbs*

Glass is a tough customer. He just lost steam throughout the Canucks run to the Finals.

Nice to see him throwing the mitts around.

CookieCrumbs*

And stop talking about "takedowns" in hockey fights. Ridiculous.

Only time people go for "takedowns" is when they're getting their ass handed to them.

Frank Booth239*

You people are high on wombat ****.

Harrison was clearly tagging him in the face multiple times, and even with an upper cut, until right at the end when Glass lands several punches and a row and does whatever semantic game you want to play "puts him down" vs. "takedown", ect.

I have no love for Harrison as a fighter, or as a player on the Canes. Unfortunately, he is the only one other than Gleason who will drop the mitts. But he was clearly winning this until the end. Draw.

Either way, they need to hold Jim Rutherford down in front of a TV and make him watch this over and over like Clockwork Orange. And then do the same with Jussi Jokinen's hat trick. Hopefully he has a stroke during the process.

Godzilla

Jun 7, 2011
Montreal
Not really a beat down, but edge goes to Glass for the last two to three shots that did drop Harrison to the ice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad