Waived: Jason Garrison with Vegas

Canadian Canuck

Hughes4Calder
Jul 30, 2013
Kamloops BC
I think Benning will claim him. Edler and Stetcher out 4-6 weeks, he's a much better option than Biega and has experience playing in vancouver. I'd definitely place a claim.

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
I would think Garrison is easily a bottom pair upgrade for several teams. Not everyone has the cap space, obviously, but a claim wouldn't surprise me and I definitely won't be surprised to see a trade if not.

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
if he slips by montreal then MB needs to be fired now

he fits everything montreal is looking for, a free(assets wise) puck moving defenceman that only has one year left on his deal

claiming garrison would give montreal 1 puck moving defenceman which is a lot better than what they have now

also interestingly garrisons salary is below his cap hit so i would not be surprised if some budget teams were interested

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Habs are like "one does not simply get a center or a puck moving defenseman! This isn't a video game"

Vegas is like "what are we gonna dooooo with all these Cs and Ds, man?"

Certainly this was worth keeping shipachyov in the ahl. Curse me for thinking that was stupid. Brilliantly played McPhee

Haula just came off IR so another roster player had to be moved. Reinhart still counts as a roster player, so really it's Tuch staying up that's keeping Shipachyov out of the lineup.

Jared Dunn

Dec 23, 2013
Yellowknife
Screw it claim him MB. Maybe he plays well and helps turn things around, or Montreal continues to suck and they can retain to get a pick... there's literally no downside

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->