Jason Akeson

imbatman

Aug 27, 2010
Why would anyone think he'd make the NHL next year? He wasnt even ready for the AHL this year.

Bjorn Le

Hobocop
May 17, 2010
Martinaise, Revachol
You have him playing in the NHL next year?

He signed with a winning organization, who also has no hurry/rush put on their prospects.

If Ottawa wouldn't draft Landeskog I don't think there would be any chance he would be in the NHL unless he had an outstanding training camp, but if they did I could see it because Akeson has excellent chemistry with Landeskog on the powerplay (Hypothetically since Ottawa didn't sign Akeson)

Errettung is a mind reader.:laugh: On top of that he does a week in advance.

WOW!

It's really not surprising he got a contract. But its kinda funny because I posted this thread about the time Akeson said he started negoitations with Philly (On his interview with our news station)

Why would anyone think he'd make the NHL next year? He wasnt even ready for the AHL this year.

He was never really given a chance in Anahiems camp, it was more just a tryout to see what he had. Teams do that all the time.

member 30781

twice.

bit sad he signed with philly, you have to think that if ottawa gave him a decent offer, he wouldve signed with us. He's from ottawa, the sens have very few good forward prospects, and many open forward roster spots. He could've been playing in the NHL at the end of this season depending on how far the rangers go, and couldve been playing in the AHL playoffs.

Don't get so greedy. The Flyers have NO decent forward prospects at all. Best we got is Wellwood and he won't help on the first two lines anyways. Granted I am not expecting big things from Akeson but we could use some forward prospect depth consider Homer trades all our top picks

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
True....but there's a wee small window (1 week?) after his first draft that a undrafted player can sign with an NHL club.
This happened this past NHL draft with the Rangers Andrew Crescenzi.

Also did J.P Anderson got sign by San Jose.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->