Recalled/Assigned: Jason Akeson recalled, January 17

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
At the very least there is a need for an extra body at practice. Prior to this move, there were no healthy scratches.

And Coburn was placed on IR.

Last edited:

OriginJM

matt stromes skating coach
Feb 4, 2010
He was doing amazing.

Again, I'm high on him. I'm disappointed he fizzled off so much during his stint this year but no one besides G and V are clicking. I still think he has great vision and hopefully they put him on the god-awful 2nd PP, because that is the only time this year it has looked remotely threatening.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Put him on Couturiers wing. He can't do worse than Read, he's shown chemistry with him before, and Coots desperately needs better wingers.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Put him on Couturiers wing. He can't do worse than Read, he's shown chemistry with him before, and Coots desperately needs better wingers.

I'll be shocked if it happens. Every duo with chemistry is from Lavi. Whenever anybody shows chemistry they he split up ASAP by Berube. Schenn on top line? Nope. Schenn with couturier? Nope. Simmonds with couturier? Nope. Akeson with couturier? Nope. Gus with Luke? Nope. Split them up as soon as he could. Berube is anti-chemistry.

FlyersFan61290

Jul 13, 2010
Philadelphia
Put him in a scoring role with someone who is solid defensively, that's the only time he's usefull. Aka put him on Couts wing and give them some of Vinny's ozone starts.

That'll never happen though. :laugh:

BillDineen

Former Flyer / Extinct Dinosaur Advisor
Aug 9, 2009
Philadelphia Flyers ‏@NHLFlyers 28s28 seconds ago
Roster Update: The #Flyers have loaned F Jason Akeson to the @LVPhantoms.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad