Jarrko Ruutu Responds to his hit on Jagr in his Olympic Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

psycho_dad*

Jul 14, 2003
Saint John, N.B
Visit site
aylib said:
What was Canada77 stating? That Ruutu is classless. Is that right, or not? And if you chose to blabber about something else in reply- thats on you.
Please don't insult, if you want to discuss- let's.

A few of us have already written about Ruutu being "classless" but the hit still being clean.

Do you understand that those two can co-exist? Not every hit by Marty McSorley was dirty. Not every hit by Todd Bertuzzi is dirty just because they have had "an incident".

Sean Avery can also hit clean at times, even if you did not like his character. So can Ruutu, and the Jagr hit was one of those clean ones, even if the guy is a pest.

aylib

Mods are lame
Mar 26, 2002
St. Pete, FL
psycho_dad said:
A few of us have already written about Ruutu being "classless" but the hit still being clean.

Do you understand that those two can co-exist? Not every hit by Marty McSorley was dirty. Not every hit by Todd Bertuzzi is dirty just because they have had "an incident".

Sean Avery can also hit clean at times, even if you did not like his character. So can Ruutu, and the Jagr hit was one of those clean ones, even if the guy is a pest.
Nothing was said by me about the hit.
I was responding to a reply, which was telling to get over one of the incidents involving Ruutu. I will tell you that I didn't see the hit, so I am not commenting on it.
Mine was a comment on Ruutu himself.

HackandLube

Dec 7, 2005
octopi said:
He roomed with Ville Nieminen anfd didn't get his soul sucked out? :eek:

Ruutu and Nieminen rooming together would create some kind of arcane portal to the netherworld where giant grinning demons and would erupt forth and pester the world.

True North

Jan 10, 2006
Vancouver
aylib said:
What was Canada77 stating? That Ruutu is classless. Is that right, or not? And if you chose to blabber about something else in reply- thats on you.
Please don't insult, if you want to discuss- let's.

Canada77 was talking about Ruutu smiling after the hit, and he said there was no reason to...he just added "classless" at the end. I was replying to the first part. But hey, maybe HF should add a rule stating you have to adress and respond to EVERY aspect of the previous person's post, so that all the stupid people don't get confused.

I mean honestly...are you even reading what you're typing? :confused:

CHareth

Jul 6, 2003
Visit site
Epsilon said:
No. Is he also contributing to the cancer of the internet?
Spammers = the cancer of the Internet. I'd place cybersquatters a close second and bloggers a distant third.

News stations that report what bloggers write = cancer of all media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad