Player Discussion Jaroslav Halák

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
When the game is on the line rask let's one in. Halak could be the guy to bring steady sound goaltending. I wouldn't be surprised he will declared the starter. If rask fumbles it's Halak all the way.

Reactions: fin8

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
He’s going to challenge Rask to be better.

Just like Dobby did. But even more

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
Vezina Trophy ! Just kidding. As we all know, Halak is some mysterious guy. He could have a streak of 3-4 fantastic games, but then also a streak of 5 totally horrible games.

Surprisingly, when you look to shutouts from active goalies , he has one of the best ratio Games / SO.

Looking to next months.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Nice to see a Bruins goalie than can actually handle the puck. Its been a while.

Great point. I close my eyes when Rask try's to make a play with the puck and I literally mean try's . He' is absolutely terrible with it and his decision making with it isn't much better.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Change Halak to Dobby and this thread seems like a repeat of last year with most of these comments lol. Its great that Halak had a solid game, but its not like Buffalo is some juggernaut team. Lets also not forget that Halak didn't fare much better than Rask vs Washington.

I personally hope Halak plays so well that he pushes Rask more than he's been pushed before. I know fans love to praise TT for his run, but he had Rask as a back-up, pushing him to stay sharp. Rask hasn't really had anyone with #1 goalie pedigree to push him and Halak could be that guy. In a perfect world both guys are pushing each other and it doesn't matter who you have in net on any given night because both goalies are on the top of their game.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I've very, very curious to see 20-25 games out of Halak with a good team in front of him.

A few things I have noticed so far...

1. His puck handling is miles better than Tuukka's.
2. He's fantastic when there's a scramble in front of him. It looks like he's always in position.
3. He has a tiny head.
4. He battles.

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
Rask is on a thin thread line this year he knows it management knows it you know it I know it. If he struggles this year it's bye bye. They gave him enough chances. I love rask but his time is running out and he has a lot of value right now and can be flipped for a bounty. We have Halak now and vlader seems like an excellent prospect and his time will come..

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
Rask is on a thin thread line this year he knows it management knows it you know it I know it. If he struggles this year it's bye bye. They gave him enough chances. I love rask but his time is running out and he has a lot of value right now and can be flipped for a bounty. We have Halak now and vlader seems like an excellent prospect and his time will come..
Are you just going from thread to thread copying and pasting the same Rask BS?

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
I've very, very curious to see 20-25 games out of Halak with a good team in front of him.

A few things I have noticed so far...

1. His puck handling is miles better than Tuukka's.
2. He's fantastic when there's a scramble in front of him. It looks like he's always in position.
3. He has a tiny head.
4. He battles.
3. I thought I was the only one that noticed this. Didn’t want to draw attention to it.

Borderline that guy from Beetlejuice. Helmets must be difficult to size right

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad