Confirmed with Link: Jarome iginla traded to pittsburgh!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Widdlez

Da Broons.
Apr 4, 2011
Hes an enemy to me, now. I hope he gets bounced in the first round. Could care less about him getting a cup anymore.

member 96824

fight.jpg

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Thanks for the scoop! Kind of funny when a mod closes down my thread from an hour earlier to start his own saying the exact same thing.

I fully expect to wake up and have Iggy in a Ranger uni or something

I am here IN London England--can someone explain to me just what happened--I went to the bathroom for five minutes and came back to this
12 hours on line talking about the bruins, TSN and some of the Boston media announce the deal--what the hell happened

There are a few Bruins fans who went to bed thinking Iggy was Bruin--they are in for a shock when they wake up

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
I fully expect to wake up and have Iggy in a Ranger uni or something

I am here IN London England--can someone explain to me just what happened--I went to the bathroom for five minutes and came back to this
12 hours on line talking about the bruins, TSN and some of the Boston media announce the deal--what the hell happened

There are a few Bruins fans who went to bed thinking Iggy was Bruin--they are in for a shock when they wake up

Bruins had an offer in place.

Because of his NMC, Iginla was presented with offers and he chose the PIT offer.

Aaron Ward jumped the gun.

The end.

finchster

Jul 12, 2006
Antalya
Thanks for the scoop! Kind of funny when a mod closes down my thread from an hour earlier to start his own saying the exact same thing.

They did that because your link was trending on Twitter causing unnecessary server load. But kudos for being first if it makes you feel better.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I imagine this is what it feels like to have blue balls. Just...stunned.

still in all of this, I feel SO bad for the Flames.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Hey guys. Just wanted to come by and say that I feel absolutely terrible for two reasons tonight. Flames fans and Bruins fans alike got blindsided and it feels awful. Never would have wanted it to go down this way.

Best of luck the rest of the way guys. I hope you get some good pickups at the deadline because losing out on two guys in less than a week to the same team probably stings.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
I didn't even realize both of Pitts prospects aren't even pro yet. This trade does absolutely nothing to help the Flames in the next 3 years minimum. Freakin joke.

Randomtask68

Jul 19, 2010
Burlington, MA
Seeing Alex Khokhlachev's name on the Boston Bruins prospects crawl at the top of the page is terrible, but I think not seeing Bartkowski's is worse...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->