Jarnkrok ... Hey Roman Yoshi, U UP?

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
From Observations 10/27/19

upload_2019-10-27_10-28-56.png

Are you ready to double down and really look like a damn fool with a new avatar for next season?

:popcorn::popcorn:

upload_2019-10-27_10-31-41.png

Reactions: Roman Yoshi

Roman Yoshi

Aug 16, 2009
Franklin, TN
Hahaha

That was last year right? I'd be willing to do something like that again. I think it is fun for everyone.

I have to say, he is really turning it on this season. His shot (which was extremely weak two seasons ago) has really improved.

I'll make it 45 points. If he scores more than 45 points I'll change my profile picture to something embarrassing.

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
It was a couple years ago. His best year was 35 points, his injury probably saved you. 45 is too far a stretch, he only had 26 over 79 games last year.

How about a 2 tier challenge. If he has a career total points year then for the playoffs and the first month of 20 - 21 season we choose your avatar. If he gets over 40 then all next season.

Last edited:

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
Who would have thought that on PP1 with Joey & Arvy, Granlund, Calle & Josi the first PPG was Calle from Josi then on the last it would be Josi from Calle. Pretty good trick, everybody watch the shiny objects, Joey & Arvy, then dig the puck outta the back of the net thanks to the Calle cartel. I could get addicted to what they are selling.

OldFan

Jul 3, 2019
Who would have thought that on PP1 with Joey & Arvy, Granlund, Calle & Josi the first PPG was Calle from Josi then on the last it would be Josi from Calle. Pretty good trick, everybody watch the shiny objects, Joey & Arvy, then dig the puck outta the back of the net thanks to the Calle cartel. I could get addicted to what they are selling.
I liken Calle to a lot of players under Trotz. He played good D because he was told to. He played multiple positions because he was told to. He killed penalties because he was told to. Some players just seem to drift or be forced into a mode of play. Like Legwand for example and like Legwand, Calle just looked like he ought to be better offensively than he was as he went about his assigned duties.
It’s really early on the returns but, my, he’s looking good and don’t you just root hard for him?

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
i hate to be the one that brings everyone back to reality... but..

it's great he looks good with johansen and arvidsson in the first 10 games or so. he can also fill in a lot (almost all) situations and be decent at it (not great) .. BUT

until he performs adequately in the playoffs it doesn't mean jack squat. jarnkrok performs at a 19 point pace over 82 games in his playoff career. he disappears when it matters most.

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
Although I get the concern, he's not been in an offensive line in the playoffs and two years ago he came off from an injury. In 2017, I think he was fine.

TK

Feb 26, 2019
Seems like Jarnkrok always goes on a big point streak every season (except maybe last year). He's a great guy to have on the roster, in the regular season.

Gh24

Feb 12, 2014
He's been a better match with Joey and Arvi than Smith was. I wanted to see Smith work out better, but with Hook there it gives us the chance to have three scoring lines. Turris and Smith with basically anyone forms a really good 3rd line.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->