Value of: Jared McCann

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
That carries a lot of negative value.

The brass probably sees McCann as a future mainstay third line center so the Panthers would need another one in return. Thus, most likely there's no deal to be made.

What about Borgstrom/Vatrano/Bjugstad? Or do neither of the three play center?

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
Wondering if there would be interest on Florida's side to move McCann, and if so what type of value would he hold?

Dear poster,

We strongly advise that you hang on to Jared McCann. McCann you see, is the next Joe Sakic. You guys should be proud that you completely fleeced the Canucks by giving up Erik Gudbranson (a.k.a. a 7th calibre defenseman at the AHL level).

Sincerely,

Canucks Army.

“Who need to watch hockey games when there’s a spreadsheet full of advanced analytics!”

Reactions: nucks88

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
Dear poster,

We strongly advise that you hang on to Jared McCann. McCann you see, is the next Joe Sakic. You guys should be proud that you completely fleeced the Canucks by giving up Erik Gudbranson (a.k.a. a 7th calibre defenseman at the AHL level).

Sincerely,

Canucks Army.

“Who need to watch hockey games when there’s a spreadsheet full of advanced analytics!”

Is this sarcasm? Do you think Gudbranson is better than 7th defenseman? He's not.

Siludin

Dec 9, 2010
Whenever I hear McCann, all I can think about is when Bartkowski's mom leaned into him on the radio then he got traded lol

Reactions: THE Green Man

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad