Value of: Jared McCann to Edmonton

780il

edm
May 29, 2018
Edmonton AB
What would Panthers fans want for him? With Borgstrom coming they won't need him and they seem to need RHD and Goaltending. He would be a perfect fit on our 3rd line and shouldn't break the bank to acquire.

Something around Talbot interest you guys? Ethan Bear or Matt Benning + ?

A deal could be made closer to the deadline when Trocheck is back.

Last edited:

crowi

Registered Loser
May 11, 2012
Helsinki
I'm sure FLA with desperate need for centers (that aren't injured) will just give him away for trash/cap dump.

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
No interest in Talbot, McCann flashes skill, but it’s sometimes just that. He can go long stretches without much production and has room to grow.

He may available at the TDL or off-season, but doubt it until Tro comes back.

Any interest in Matheson and McCann for Nurse?

780il

edm
May 29, 2018
Edmonton AB
No interest in Talbot, McCann flashes skill, but it’s sometimes just that. He can go long stretches without much production and has room to grow.

He may available at the TDL or off-season, but doubt it until Tro comes back.

Any interest in Matheson and McCann for Nurse?
I have some interest in that. Depends on how Matheson works on the pp, is he good on the pp? Good at moving the puck up?

Any interest in adding in a Tippett for Puljujarvi swap in there?

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
I have some interest in that. Depends on how Matheson works on the pp, is he good on the pp? Good at moving the puck up?

Any interest in adding in a Tippett for Puljujarvi swap in there?

No interest in that swap, I like Tippett and what he can potentially bring. Incredible shot.

Matheson has regressed a bit this season, he’s had some brain farts, but I think he’ll push through and live up to his contract. His biggest asset is his wheels.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad