Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
022.jpg

There's one game left...

Reactions: RABBIT

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Absolutely terrible goalie who almost single handedly swung the last 2 Habs-Wings games. I presume they want him on the farm for the AHL playoffs?

Putting him on waivers when the Wings are starting him tonight is quite a tanking strategy.

Wingsfan 4 life

Oct 9, 2016
Absolutely terrible goalie who almost single handedly swung the last 2 Habs-Wings games. I presume they want him on the farm for the AHL playoffs?

Putting him on waivers when the Wings are starting him tonight is quite a tanking strategy.

Pretty sure this is just a paper transaction. Wings haven't called another goalie up, that I'm aware of and I'm pretty sure every team has to have two dressed for a game.

Assuming he clears, Coreau will eventually join GR. I just don't think this affects tonights game with the Isles.

Last edited:

Tatar Shots

Feb 2, 2014

Not sure why waiving him would have anything to do with tanking. Did you watch the last game? The Habs were scoring on constant odd man rushes. He was crap the game before against the Habs though. If they were looking to tank they would have kept the young guys from GR on the roster.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->