January 21 against Tampa Bay

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
QC
I decided to make a thread to share the good news. Growing up in Atlanta, GA and a Hawks fan, it's disappointing to admit that I've yet to ever see the Hawks live. However, on January 21st of this year, I've made it so that I'll be in Tampa for a business trip and I'm currently buying lower level tickets for $250/each.

I absolutely cannot wait, and please watch this and know I'll be one of the red dots near the glass in the sea of blue.

Go Hawks!

BrianE

Dec 29, 2014
WI
I decided to make a thread to share the good news. Growing up in Atlanta, GA and a Hawks fan, it's disappointing to admit that I've yet to ever see the Hawks live. However, on January 21st of this year, I've made it so that I'll be in Tampa for a business trip and I'm currently buying lower level tickets for $250/each.

I absolutely cannot wait, and please watch this and know I'll be one of the red dots near the glass in the sea of blue.

Go Hawks!

Great that you get to go but you will see alot more Hawks fans than you imagine.

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
QC
Great that you get to go but you will see alot more Hawks fans than you imagine.

I imagine this will be the case. My buddy in Tampa just bought the tickets and we are sitting on the end where twice the Bolts will be trying to score.

Absolutely can not wait.

zac

Apr 29, 2009
They will either light the world on fire or stink up the joint. That's usually my experience when I watch them play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad