jan-mikael juutilainen

Jeffrey

Feb 2, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
he has some moves and speed, but other then that he is not much imo. he hasn't produced much yet. and when a player like that doesnt produce he is worthless. and he isn't gettin a lot of ice time these days.

stop talking about **** please..
have you seen perezhogin latelly ??
probably the best habs forward against the leafs.
He's also playing on the 3rd line behind the OBVIOUS top wingers of: higgins,ryder,kovalev and samsonov.
He's better than what a lots of habs fans expected !
I don't want to hype him up .. but he's solid right now !

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
stop talking about **** please..
have you seen perezhogin latelly ??
probably the best habs forward against the leafs.
He's also playing on the 3rd line behind the OBVIOUS top wingers of: higgins,ryder,kovalev and samsonov.
He's better than what a lots of habs fans expected !
I don't want to hype him up .. but he's solid right now !

yes i have seen him play. having a player like him on the third line is pointless. he doesn't now what the defensive zone is. he needs top 6 ice time to be as good as he can be and he needs more pp time. he is not getting that in montreal so a trade would be the best imo. atlanta would probably give you a solid return. outside of there top line they aren't very deep. and i think perez would be very happy if he ended up there. he would definitely get a lot more ice time and a lot more pp time.

Jeffrey

Feb 2, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
yes i have seen him play. having a player like him on the third line is pointless. he doesn't now what the defensive zone is. he needs top 6 ice time to be as good as he can be and he needs more pp time. he is not getting that in montreal so a trade would be the best imo. atlanta would probably give you a solid return. outside of there top line they aren't very deep. and i think perez would be very happy if he ended up there. he would definitely get a lot more ice time and a lot more pp time.

he's certainly not the typical 3rd line player, but he's effective in the defensive zone and added a new physical dimension to his game ...
he's now listed at 6' 215 :amazed:
he's certainly not mediocre and if he bulis can have an offensive role with vancouver, Perezhogin should find easily another team to show his offensive skills!
BTW Emelin is probably the best young russian defenseman right now.
grabovsky showed he can score in the RSL.
Kostitsyn was the last guy cut and will play some game this year in the NHL.
sure montreal russian prospect arent the best in the league but they are FAR from worst

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
he's certainly not the typical 3rd line player, but he's effective in the defensive zone and added a new physical dimension to his game ...
he's now listed at 6' 215 :amazed:
he's certainly not mediocre and if he bulis can have an offensive role with vancouver, Perezhogin should find easily another team to show his offensive skills!
BTW Emelin is probably the best young russian defenseman right now.
grabovsky showed he can score in the RSL.
Kostitsyn was the last guy cut and will play some game this year in the NHL.
sure montreal russian prospect arent the best in the league but they are FAR from worst

i see your point with him, but i dont think you drafted him for he's defensive abilities. i'm just tired of hearing about habs prospects. i think you can understand that. i might be underrating them a bit while you guys are overrating them a bit.;)
no hard feelings right:)

Freaky Habs Fan

Apr 26, 2003
New-Brunswick
Visit site
i see your point with him, but i dont think you drafted him for he's defensive abilities. i'm just tired of hearing about habs prospects. i think you can understand that. i might be underrating them a bit while you guys are overrating them a bit.;)
no hard feelings right:)

There's no checking line in Montreal...the third line is more responsible defensively, but they have to score too.

hockey2

Sep 10, 2006
he has some moves and speed, but other then that he is not much imo. he hasn't produced much yet. and when a player like that doesnt produce he is worthless. and he isn't gettin a lot of ice time these days.

Hey redwingsfan... Get youre *** over the ocean and vissit me in MN. Then we can find some real prospects and see them play:p: :sarcasm:

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
...when you write in it...:shakehead

lol. you are the one who allways compares everyone to a habs prospect or something like that. i'm not the one who brings them up. do you see me going on and on about cory emmerton and that he has 15 points in hes first 6 games this season and that he was a huge steal in the second round. no i dont. because the thread has nothing to do with him and it has nothing to do with habs propects.

Jeffrey

Feb 2, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
lol. you are the one who allways compares everyone to a habs prospect or something like that. i'm not the one who brings them up. do you see me going on and on about cory emmerton and that he has 15 points in hes first 6 games this season and that he was a huge steal in the second round. no i dont. because the thread has nothing to do with him and it has nothing to do with habs propects.

What about Kindl amazing progress !!! :bow:

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
What about Kindl amazing progress !!! :bow:

oh yeah kindl the one im allways talking about:sarcasm: have you ever seen me mention kindl. and talk about him in a thread that has nothing to do with him. when you mention it it looks like he has improved. i have never seen him play myself but just look at he's point totals from 04/05 and 05/06

04/05 62 gp 3 g 11 a 14 points

05/06 60 gp 12 g 46 a 58 points

looks like he is improving, but i dont know. at least i'm not over hyping him in every singel thread like you do with your grabovsky, kostitsyn's, latendresse, price and what not. what you said was just stupid:shakehead

Freaky Habs Fan

Apr 26, 2003
New-Brunswick
Visit site

False...I talked about Valentenko to point out a fact, and not to talk about him or to talk about Habs prospect...

You are the one who was talking about how the Habs Russian scout is bad, and how Latendresse isn't on the second line, and on and on and on...

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
False...I talked about Valentenko to point out a fact, and not to talk about him or to talk about Habs prospect...

You are the one who was talking about how the Habs Russian scout is bad, and how Latendresse isn't on the second line, and on and on and on...

ok i was the one who brought up the habs in this thread:sarcasm: you are the one who allways has to compare guys to habs players. not me. i'm just replying to you. i just done see why you HAVE to mention a habs players in every singel thread. you know there is habs board right. you can go there and over hype the habs prospects all you want, but please stop bringing them in to threads where they dont belong. everyone is sick off it.

Jeffrey

Feb 2, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
oh yeah kindl the one im allways talking about:sarcasm: have you ever seen me mention kindl. and talk about him in a thread that has nothing to do with him. when you mention it it looks like he has improved. i have never seen him play myself but just look at he's point totals from 04/05 and 05/06

04/05 62 gp 3 g 11 a 14 points

05/06 60 gp 12 g 46 a 58 points

looks like he is improving, but i dont know. at least i'm not over hyping him in every singel thread like you do with your grabovsky, kostitsyn's, latendresse, price and what not. what you said was just stupid:shakehead

calm down a little bit,
I really like Kindl and my post wasnt sarcasm at all.
I like the fact that Kindl was projected as a top 3 picks 3 years earlier and dropped because of his lack of points but last year he showed us why he was hyped as a top 3pick with a really nice season.
I wish my habs had him!

Freaky Habs Fan

Apr 26, 2003
New-Brunswick
Visit site
ok i was the one who brought up the habs in this thread:sarcasm: you are the one who allways has to compare guys to habs players. not me. i'm just replying to you. i just done see why you HAVE to mention a habs players in every singel thread. you know there is habs board right. you can go there and over hype the habs prospects all you want, but please stop bringing them in to threads where they dont belong. everyone is sick off it.

It's funny because I don't post in here really often, and when I write in a thread on the prospects board, it's to reply to you, because you're always bashing the Habs prospects...

And BTW, you never replied to my question...where do you saw that Latendresse would be playing on the top two line this year? Next time, if you want to bash on something, make sure that it's true.

Gardebut30

Jun 8, 2004
can't the children take their bickering to PM?

that kind of **** gets tiring real quick.

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
probably not...

The Habs Russian scout was high on Pavel Valentenko, who went under the radar. He wanted Timmins to take him in the second round, but the team waited in the 5th round, but they still took him, and before the draft, Valentenko was an unknown player.

Juutilainen wasn't in the same situation. If the Stars, and 29 other team didn't took a chance on him before the 6th round, it's because there's something in his game that dicrease his chances to reach the NHL. But sorry, I don't know what was the problem...

this was your first post in this thread. just for the record. no habs bashing before this. you brought up the habs. and the latendresse thing. i dont remember exactly where i saw, but i know i did. a couple of guys said he was a lock for the top 6 and pp time. and one thing. i totaly agree that im underrating habs players and prospects, but i think you can agree that a lot of habs fans overrate them.

Freaky Habs Fan

Apr 26, 2003
New-Brunswick
Visit site
this was your first post in this thread. just for the record. no habs bashing before this. you brought up the habs. and the latendresse thing. i dont remember exactly where i saw, but i know i did. a couple of guys said he was a lock for the top 6 and pp time. and one thing. i totaly agree that im underrating habs players and prospects, but i think you can agree that a lot of habs fans overrate them.

OK, just to point out:

The Valentenko thing was only to say that if Dallas wanted Juutilainen so badly, they would have take him before the 6th round...because Juutilainen > Valentenko, and the Habs drafted him in the 5th, because they were high on him. Bottom line, it wasn't to praise any Habs prospect...get it now?

A couple of Habs fan isn't the whole Habs board...

And I agree with you, many Habs fan overrates the prospects...I don't think they overrates the potential of the players, but many posters don't ask the simple question "will they be able to reach their potential"

Hopefully, you will understand now, and I will be able to feel better about you ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad