Jan Kovar joins the Providence Bruins on a pro tryout agreement

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
He was told not to report for what it's worth.
Trotz wasn't a fan of his skating. Don't think he'll work out here either, but a free asset that maybe does something.

Reactions: rocketdan9

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
He was told not to report for what it's worth.
Trotz wasn't a fan of his skating. Don't think he'll work out here either, but a free asset that maybe does something.

If you look at the prospects thread, I think, Dom posted something interesting along the lines that this could just be a favor to his agent who also represents a substantial number of Bruins- whatever it is, as you said, it does no harm to give him a PTO and see where it goes.

Almanil

Nov 18, 2017
I remember that back when he played in the Czech Extraliga, I thought that he would certainly make it to NHL. But that was already couple years ago. I hope he can turn it around. According to some interviews in the czech media. He kind of lost motivation in KHL and decided that if he ever wants to be in NHL now is the time.

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
I remember that back when he played in the Czech Extraliga, I thought that he would certainly make it to NHL. But that was already couple years ago. I hope he can turn it around. According to some interviews in the czech media. He kind of lost motivation in KHL and decided that if he ever wants to be in NHL now is the time.
You think there just might be an opening at center on this team? ;)

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Notes on Kovar, Cave and a P-Bruins win
Coach Jay Leach smiled when asked for his impressions of Kovar’s performance.
“He’s an interesting guy. I don’t know if you would call him the fleetest of foot. By the same token, he gets himself right in there. He’s not afraid of confrontation. He’s clearly a heady player, makes some plays. It was nice to see him score a goal,’’ Leach said.
“For a first game, having not really skated in the last couple of weeks, I thought it was a pretty good showing. It will be nice to get him in practice this week for a full week. He can get acclimated to the power play and his line.’’

Reactions: FanSince72

WhalerTurnedBruin55

Fading out, thanks for the times.
Oct 31, 2008
Krejci is still teh 4th best forward on this team despite all the **** he receives.
He only receives the expletives because he's paid like he's the best forward on the team. But overall, I don't disagree with you, although I'm hoping that younger players slim that gap down a bit.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $380.00