GDT: Jan 22 Gm#5 BUF at WAS 7pm, MSGB

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015
With all the back to back games this year, maybe other teams should consider resting their top lines/players when they face Buffalo.

:laugh:

Reactions: joshjull

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
Looks like they got super conservative in the 3rd period. Almost as if they were playing for OT during the final 10 minutes.

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
Soooo many drop passes when in the o zone

holy shit one of you take it to the god damn net and shoot instead of just doing these ugly ass drop passes that leads to an odd man rush for the other team

It was really stark watching the Caps checking line doing those things compared to the Eichel line doing ice dancing to Yakety Sax and trying to pass it off as Sweet Georgia Brown.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
putting out Cozens for the game winner was cute, but not the right call
I understand the thinking here. Cozens snipes his goal and its likely that the Caps tender didn't really have video to prep for Cozens beforehand.

Video is a killer for scorers these days. Goalies know most of the stars moves and preferences beforehand. Rarely does the Goaltender make the 1st move anymore .

sabresEH

May 17, 2009
Kelowna, BC
I’ll be the positive one. Coming away with 3 of 4 points this weekend isn’t a bad thing. Sucks when Washington is missing players but their team played harder than ours and earned the victory.

Next up it’s the Rangers and Devils who are definitely a step down from Wash and Philly.

Keep trying to get better every day.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
I’ll be the positive one. Coming away with 3 of 4 points this weekend isn’t a bad thing. Sucks when Washington is missing players but their team played harder than ours and earned the victory.

Next up it’s the Rangers and Devils who are definitely a step down from Wash and Philly.

This board NEEDS your kind of optimism. Thanks!

ISeeStars

Jun 23, 2018
Iowa

The problem is that it is way more likely they come away with only 1 point this weekend.

Reactions: Buffaloed

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
Anyone else worried that Rasmus Dahlin is gonna bust ?
If Krueger stays on this team for another couple of years, he will go broke. I liked Dahlin's playing with Housley much more, he has all the instruments, but I don't know what Krueger and Smith say to Dahlin that he just lost his confidence and looks terrible.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad