Confirmed with Link: Jamie Erdahl to replace Naoko Funayama

Bmessy

Nov 25, 2007
East Boston, MA
I dig her. Pretty sure she is from Minnesota so maybe she'll know what she's talking about.
I'd still prefer Rob Simpson

Rhoshambeau

May 21, 2010
Northern Connecticut
at least she knows who this guys is

BFGq1ywCAAAlCAZ.jpg

The Minnesota/hockey blood in me was SO thrilled about this Mike Eruzione interview and pic! #MiracleOnIce #Captain pic.twitter.com/B22fmz94Bb

https://twitter.com/JamieErdahl/status/311217690389905408/photo/1

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
She's done a great job filling in for Jenny Dell on Sox broadcasts (much better than Dell, though that's not saying much). Solid choice. Though I defy anyone not to be awkward during those silly between-period interviews.

Cronuss

Feb 19, 2007
NH
lol. There was a cute girl playing in the Rock and Jock game, with bright orange shoes. My friend and I were wondering who she was. When I saw she worked at NESN, I suggested maybe she will replace Naoko, but then we saw in the booklet that she covers the Red Sox.

Still... called it ;)

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
if she is half as good at the NESN gig as she was playing third base she will do well...all kidding aside, she's very good on NESN- I predict she will use this like KT and end up a star on a bigger network stage....some of my other predictions that came true include Bobby Orr would be really good, Boston should have drafted Zach Parise, 'get the scallops they look really good' and 'no way- not in a hundred years' (the last was when asked by the people next to me if there was any chance Boston could come back down 4-1 to Toronto in the first round.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I dig her. Pretty sure she is from Minnesota so maybe she'll know what she's talking about.
I'd still prefer Rob Simpson

I don't know who she is but I too miss Rob.

She has to be better at player interviews tha Naoko.

member 96824

She's a rocket. Hopefully her interviews are better than Naoko's

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
As long as she can actually do her job then all is good. If they brought her in just for eye candy then be prepared for disappointment.

WickedBruinsGirl

May 1, 2003
Cambridge
lol. There was a cute girl playing in the Rock and Jock game, with bright orange shoes. My friend and I were wondering who she was. When I saw she worked at NESN, I suggested maybe she will replace Naoko, but then we saw in the booklet that she covers the Red Sox.

Still... called it ;)
I thought they announced it at the Rock & Jock game during the lineups. I could be mistaken. Players seemed comfortable enough chatting with her when she was playing 3rd base.

member 96824

I thought they announced it at the Rock & Jock game during the lineups. I could be mistaken. Players seemed comfortable enough chatting with her when she was playing 3rd base.

Her smile got Loui caught in a double play :laugh:

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
my first choice was ciara price but shes not a bad alternative.

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
Can we just get the caveat out of the way now that intermission reports are the suck and there's virtually no professional athlete that wants to be doing THAT interview at THAT time so good god.

No, she's not difficult to look at. Welcome to growing up in Minnesota. However, girl was a serious athlete in one of the more competitive private high school women's basketball divisions. I think she played softball for a bit at St. Olaf College. Yup. St. Olaf exists, just the school though, not a whole town. Regardless, that hopefully parlays into a good rapport with athletes in other feature situations. Like her 100% over Jenny Dell.

It's actually Minnesota's plan. Once upon a time we gave you our best athletes and they went on to win championships and break records. We're just ready to bring 'em back home. Ms. Erdahl and I are just the start.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Yes! I knew me and DKH's daughter were laughing our butts off at that. That was hilarious. I guess he didn't realize he needed to stay on the base.

That game was so much fun.

I thought you two were laughing at me - she's a short timer here lot of talent besides the looks

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad