Jamie Benn Head shot on Kadri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryp37

Nov 6, 2011
Nothing wrong with that, Benn was turning after the puck and Kadri skated right into him and got the worst of the impact because he didn't see him coming

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Not even close to a dive by Kadri.

He caught hit in the head, and went down, as any player would.

5+ games for Benn. He and Ovechkin are the type of rats we need out of the league.

#CallUpOrrAndMcLaren

PuckSeparator

May 18, 2014
Check Republik
:facepalm: You argue against me calling Kadri an embellisher as opposed to a diver by showing a video of Kadri embellishing a hooking penalty. That stick was clearly in his hands. A dive is when someone gets a tap on the leg, or a stick near the face, and pretend they actually are getting slashed or high sticked. These are things that aren't penalties that players pretend are. That is what a dive is.
:laugh:
What I see is Kadri going to the ground before any kind of meaningful contact is even made. That is known as a DIVE but feel free to call it whatever the hell you want - Kadri is still a sneaky little punk that tries to cheat to get an advantage and he unfortunately got away with it there.

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
Not even close to a dive by Kadri.

He caught hit in the head, and went down, as any player would.

5+ games for Benn. He and Ovechkin are the type of rats we need out of the league.

#CallUpOrrAndMcLaren

Ovi and Benn out of the league while calling up useless playerslike Orr and McLaren...Yes this is exactly what the league needs.

Give your head a shake kid. :shakehead

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Ovi and Benn out of the league while calling up useless playerslike Orr and McLaren...Yes this is exactly what the league needs.

The irony of calling me a kid.

Man, that went so far above your head :laugh:

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012

Like I understand how sarcasm is difficult to read over the www, but that was so blatantly obvious I don't know how you didn't catch that.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Headshot?
All I saw was Kadri getting clipped and dropping like he got sniped by a 50 cal rifle.

It looks like Benn may have tried to clip him a little bit more but missed , and ended up hardly hitting Kadri in the chest .

I'm sorry but I do not see a headshot at all in the video.
Dive by Kadri but appears Benn tried to clip him and missed.

Othello*

Kadri got clipped a little bit and throws himself like he's just been shot

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
Nothing wrong with that, Benn was turning after the puck and Kadri skated right into him and got the worst of the impact because he didn't see him coming

Agreed. You have to watch the entire clip a few times, but when you do you realize Benn was moving up the boards to support the man struggling with the puck and Kadri who's watching the play ends up skating into Benn's path. Benn actually stiffens up and doesn't flatten Kadri indicating he was either trying to minimize or avoid the contact.

No way that's anything but an accident. Benn didn't really have anywhere to go with the angle Kadri came in towards him at that fast. I'd be surprised if he got anything.

PensFreak

Jun 5, 2007
The look of it reminded me a lot of the Crosby winter classic hit. Didn't look intentional though, just that they turned towards each other,

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
There's an argument to be made that an interference penalty could be called on Kadri there. I think it was accidental contact on both parties and thus not a penalty, but Kadri is going the wrong way and obstructs the path of an opposition player headed toward the puck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad