Value of: Jamie Benn for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

badboy1994

Apr 11, 2016
So montreal gets size by trading the bigger player?

Dallas has 3 D that can play #1 shutdown role, log over 25 a night, and put up .5+ ppg?

Do you have some kind of credibility suicide pact with the guy who made the crazy offer up top?
Said that Montreal gets some size up front on offense and yes, the stars have 3 Dmem who play 25 min a night and can put up offense. Klingberg is our number 3 right now. Lindell and Heiskanen are better

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
Said that Montreal gets some size up front on offense and yes, the stars have 3 Dmem who play 25 min a night and can put up offense. Klingberg is our number 3 right now. Lindell and Heiskanen are better

Montreal isn’t trading for nuclear waste. Sorry. Even with Alzner included the Habs run far away from Benn

typicalsavage

Oct 31, 2018
Benn still had 27 goals last year. He’s not done yet.

I dont think anyone thinks hes not a good player. But at 9.5M for the next 6 years hes gotta be in the ppg range to be worth that, not 50-60 points. Hes making the same or close to the same as Malkin, Kucherov, Eichel, Seguin, Stamkos, Kopitar, Rantanen.

n00bxQb

Jul 26, 2010
Not one-for-one, but Vancouver has a whole heap of garbage to pick from for Benn.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
I wouldn't even give you Kesler for him. Kesler is LTIRetired and less term & aav than Benn.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
It's a rather quick reaction. I admit I don't have watch the Stars at all so far, but he can't be that bad that you want to give him up for free

non Canuck fan trying to start a false headline. His ice time has been limited due to the fact our top 4 had increased ice time because Canucks been playing from behind pretty much the entire second game, and almost all of the 1st game.

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
Man you can tell the people who don't watch teams other than their own. Weber a #4 Dman, are you kidding? He's at worst an elite #2 and imo still a #1.
No kidding. Weber is a dirtbag but hes the type of dirtbag you'd love to have and is pretty easily a #2. Maybe not the Norris caliber player he once was but hes a #2 D on just about every team in the league. If hes your number 4 I'd love to hear what team has 3 dmen better.

Canuck86

Feb 12, 2014
Kelowna
eriksson and sutter...but in all seriousness Benn has some value, especially if Dallas retained a bit. Not sure why they would move him tho, better of hoping he rebounds not much high end F talent coming up is there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad