Player Discussion Jamie Benn - 2014-2015 Art Ross Trophy Winner

Status
Not open for further replies.

hagan88

May 19, 2014
Dallas, Texas
If Sequin didn't get injured do you guys think we would have the 2 top point scorers in the league. And which one would have won? Seguin had more PPG

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
If Sequin didn't get injured do you guys think we would have the 2 top point scorers in the league. And which one would have won? Seguin had more PPG

I'm not really sure about this. I feel like Seguin going down lit a fire under Benn which helped him go on such a huge tear late in the season.

I think they both would've likely finished top 5, though.

tjcurrie

Aug 4, 2010
Gibbons, Alberta

The 21 games leading up to and including that FLA game where Seguin was injured:

Seguin: 4 goals 8 assists
Benn: 9 goals 11 assists

Jamie Benn also had 11 points in the 10 games Seguin was injured, and 15 in 11 without Seguin when counting that last one.

Benn was just a beast the second half. I believe he would have passed Seguin. It would have been close though.

BrookswasHere44

Jun 22, 2009
Benn Hip Surgery

Have any local news outlets been specific at all about what kind of hip surgery he had (on both hips) Have they said what the problem was either? All I've seen is pretty generic little bits of info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad