Player Discussion Jamie Benn - 2014-2015 Art Ross Trophy Winner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sports

Jul 12, 2011
Not a Stars fan per se, but Jamie Benn is not going anywhere. The Stars wouldn't trade him for anything really. A source within the team told me (snippet), "We talked about what it would take for us to move Jamie.......if the Sharks offered us Joe Thornton for him we wouldn't do it"

Management really likes Benn and Neal and I don't see them moving either of them for quite some time...unless they get a big-time, elite, #1 PMD...easier said than done...

16b0isi.png

KiedisA

Feb 27, 2010
Yeah sure but no need to rush him.. He plays his best hockey when 100% fit and we should be able to get past TBL,MIN,ANA even without him.
Hopefully Joe can convince him to skip the All-Star Game and then come the West-coast trip he'll be all guns blazing.

MetalGodAOD*

I think they want him on the ASG b/c he'll actually be skating there.

RTstars11

Jan 30, 2011
Denton, TX
Not sure if anyone noticed yet, but Benn was selected to perform in the accuracy shooting, left-handed one-timer in the relay, and elimination shootout for the skills competition tomorrow.

piqued

easy game
Nov 22, 2006
Benn schools everyone in the accuracy contest. Had the 2 highest times.

Jere26

Jul 12, 2011
His next contract caphit increases by 2mios per year after this...

...obviously joking, but I doubt his 'underrated' status will continue much longer.

Bennrocks

Mar 19, 2011
The underrated is loui's title for life.

I knew benn had an accurate shot just not that accurate

piqued

easy game
Nov 22, 2006
Benn goes 3 for 3 immediately on the goal-line one-timers, something that took Stamkos forever to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad