James Wisniewski

Forepar

Nov 6, 2011
South-Central Ohio
I agree with you DSL, guess my point is that I don't see Wiz as valuable as some do, while recognizing that advanced stats point in the other direction. I'm fine with that, and fine that others rely more on stats. Bottom line - I want and expect more from Wiz than we are getting.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
I agree with you DSL, guess my point is that I don't see Wiz as valuable as some do, while recognizing that advanced stats point in the other direction. I'm fine with that, and fine that others rely more on stats. Bottom line - I want and expect more from Wiz than we are getting.

I felt that way last year when there was a big discrepancy between the eye test and the numbers. This year for me they're both pointing towards good/not great performance.

db2011

Oct 10, 2011
Brooklyn

For my part, as a Wiz supporter, I'm to advanced stats as DSL is to jokes (I'm no good with advanced stats), but eye-test-wise, Wiz looks good.

And I'll repeat, he's a big, and early-adopting, part of the CBJ culture change. Deserves a lot more credit there.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
For my part, as a Wiz supporter, I'm to advanced stats as DSL is to jokes (I'm no good with advanced stats), but eye-test-wise, Wiz looks good.

And I'll repeat, he's a big, and early-adopting, part of the CBJ culture change. Deserves a lot more credit there.

But apparently a viking with off-topic, unprompted character assassination.

BTW I'm a hoot at parties.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad