Injury Report: James van Riemsdyk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erdinger

Oct 6, 2011
Toronto
Actually I thought if anything the second of the 2 blatant penalties within 5 seconds committed on him when he was going for the ENG looked like an almost classic charleyhorse possibility. I don't think I've ever been so steamed about officiating after the Leafs have won a game.

blueberrie

Mar 23, 2010
Probably my most untouchable player on the roster. Was a beast tonight. Only player who put on pressure in the last couple minutes with that hit in the corner than the backhand from the side of the net.

Really hoping he's not out.

The Bruins get away with so much it's ridiculous. Even last playoffs with their delay of game off EVERY icing, it got ridiculous. Really wish the refs would just man up and make the right call.

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
Actually I thought if anything the second of the 2 blatant penalties within 5 seconds committed on him when he was going for the ENG looked like an almost classic charleyhorse possibility. I don't think I've ever been so steamed about officiating after the Leafs have won a game.

Its the Boston affect on the ref's, ask Hab fans about it, they know all about how ref's call a "fair" game in Boston.

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
Its the Boston affect on the ref's, ask Hab fans about it, they know all about how ref's call a "fair" game in Boston.

Not sure you could rely on a hab fan's opinion of the job a referee did to be very objective.

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
JVR is legit a beast. He's my #1 untouchable on the team. I would legit trade Kessel and anyone else before touching JVR. He's on a steal of a contract too did you see the way he was playing last night. He was literally the only player who wasn't scared to put the body on Chara and would check him any chance he got

James Van Riemsdyk.... No

James Van Beast-like

Metal God

Aug 12, 2010
Toronto
JVR is legit a beast. He's my #1 untouchable on the team. I would legit trade Kessel and anyone else before touching JVR. He's on a steal of a contract too did you see the way he was playing last night. He was literally the only player who wasn't scared to put the body on Chara and would check him any chance he got

James Van Riemsdyk.... No

James Van Beast-like

Nice! I agree. My favorite Leaf!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad