James van Riemsdyk vs Vincent Trocheck

Ctrain2k

Dec 3, 2016
Trocheck is a centre, better defensively, younger and will put up similar point totals to JVR, it's Trocheck AINEC.

Ryan Michaels

Mar 21, 2017
Trocheck is a centre, better defensively, younger and will put up similar point totals to JVR, it's Trocheck AINEC.

I'm no JVR defender, the guy is gutless and lazy, but there is no evidence of similar point totals here there was a ten point difference and Florida's forward core this year is looking to be a disaster.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
I think JVR is better next year, if production is the measure. Will go with him here. I do like Troechek for the future though. Neat little player.

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
I don't think JVRs production advantage makes up for the rest of their games. Trocheck is actually s very good defensive player while JVR is one of the worst defensive forwards in the league. Trocheck also didn't have a lot to work with last year

YesCubed

Mar 2, 2015
I'm no JVR defender, the guy is gutless and lazy, but there is no evidence of similar point totals here there was a ten point difference and Florida's forward core this year is looking to be a disaster.

the panthers top 9 isn't even close to the leafs top 9

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad