James Neal Appreciation Thread

LaGu

Jan 4, 2011
Italy
He's on a line with RNH and Chiasson. Admittedly, he's scored most of his goals on the 1st PP, but he hasn't been lost at evens.
On pace for 20 EV goals for the season, that is pretty good EV production.

Also on pace for 48 PP goals... :thumbu:

Oil Dood

Sep 17, 2019
Tied with OV for goals, behind our boy Draisitl for 1st in the league.....Neal is amazing, has made our PP lethal and is a constant threat to score.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Rufus Aslegard

Jun 15, 2019
Neal gets goals and can sort of drive a line.

Lucic sucker punches players who strip the puck off him.

haha

MinimaMoralia

May 1, 2015
He still needs someone to work with well on a line to keep him a threat on evens. I wonder if Benson or Yamamoto will be that missing piece.

Reactions: imtheboy

Dakinjor

Nov 13, 2014
b447b3e8d2.jpg

i love neal more and more every day
(also yahoo has no chill)

Snowpants

In Depth Hockey Analyst
Apr 20, 2019
He still needs someone to work with well on a line to keep him a threat on evens. I wonder if Benson or Yamamoto will be that missing piece.

They need speed guy who can attack the net problem with the two now is Neal is a shoot first with average boots RNH defers to him every play even though he is a bewtter skater

give them a fast skatin wing and now teams have to cover both wings ewhich also opens room for Nuge to shoot

Kreider is the best fit I think I would bad things to get him her

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Looch once again tilts this trade in his favour with his 2 game suspension. Suspension games are worth even more than PIMs.

Dazed and Confused

Ludicrous speed, GO!
Aug 10, 2007
Berlin, Germany

I think Yamamoto is the future piece in that line. He is a water bug, but he’s always around the puck, and has the skill and vision to complete RNH and Neal imo.

Puljujarvi c/would have also worked there, but we’ll see if that ever comes to pass.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad