OT: James Mirtle is a fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingJoffrey

Jan 30, 2014
He pretends to be a progressive figure who cares about social injustices, but now his own platform The Athletic supports China in this horrible Hong Kong situation. I call for all the Leaf fans to cancel their subcriptions.

The Leafs should also cut all ties of all members of the media who work for this site which supports tyranny and inhumane behavior.

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

ChuckWoods

Sep 13, 2009
He pretends to be a progressive figure who cares about social injustices, but now his own platform The Athletic supports China in this horrible Hong Kong situation. I call for all the Leaf fans to cancel their subcriptions.

The Leafs should also cut all ties of all members of the media who work for this site which supports tyranny and inhumane behavior.

.... but your user name is KingJoffrey.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011

Many frauds pulled over on the people every day. There always comes a time where the establishment becomes corrupted and uses propoganda amongst other tools to force people in line. Once upon a time we did not conduct business with human rights violators and now we employ them. Go figure, but sure let's pick on some progressives, the majority of which are huge hypocrites whom are, misinformed headline repeaters and lack critical thinking skills. That's where I could take this back over to China human rights, Language, climatology (there are plenty of scientific publications that refute Greta and the UN btw). But, bottom line, whatever another day in Canada where special interest groups rule you by proxy.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011

Why do you care? You probably own several iPhones or other devices made in China by slave labour in the dirtiest factories in the world. Now you are going to cry because Hong Kong? We should never have started doing business with nation's with poor human rights track records.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad