James Dolan mailing address?

Leetch66

Jan 8, 2007
PEI Canada
Crazy idea....but maybe that is what is needed . A few Thousand letters might just get his attention . I think a few Thousand fans booing in the stands on Opening Night might also garnish some attention...Sather should write a book on how to not construct a team....could have 40 chapters for each of his screw ups along the way . :)

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
A few thousand fans booing won't get attention. A few thousand fans not in the seats will get attention.

bubba5

Aug 2, 2005
Tickets are for the most part paid for. Not showing up now won't make a dent. You want to make a statement don't renew, give up your precious seats. Non of you will do it unless you are finacially forced too, so move on.

Punxrocknyc19*

A few thousand fans booing won't get attention. A few thousand fans not in the seats will get attention.

how about having the record for the lowest attendence on opening night at MSG.. maybe that will get their attention...

KreiMeARiver*

That's what I proposed yesterday. A home game boycott.

I know I'm not paying a cent for anything, this year.

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
here's what i got so far.

Mr. Dolan,

I’m not a fool. I know the odds of you reading this are slim to none, however, to the person who is actually reading this, I sincerely hope you will forward this to Mr. Dolan.

Let me start off by introducing myself. My name is XXXXXXXXXXX. I’ve been a New York Rangers fan my entire life of 33 years. My love of hockey actually led me to meet my wife, a hockey fan and player herself. I live, eat, sleep, and breathe New York Rangers hockey. I’ve run a New York Rangers website since 2006. In short, I’m about as passionate a New York Rangers fan as you’ll meet….and I do all this, from Atlanta Georgia.

Yes, I grew up and lived in New York as a child, but when I moved to Atlanta my love of the Rangers followed me. Like many Rangers fan the ability to watch the sport using NHL Center Ice has been a gift from God. It became especially important when the ability to see my beloved Rangers in person was taken away from me by the Winnipeg Jets ownership group.

I’ve watched nearly every game for the past 20 years. I’ve watched Eric Lindros in a Rangers jersey, I’ve watched teams with Dave Karpa miss the playoffs year after year. I’ve seen John Tortorella get into a medieval joust with a Washington Capitals fan, and I’ve seen countless years of horrific hockey, and a few years of some brilliant hockey. 1994, 1997, and 2012 were some great years, and there have been many miserable years in between.

However, nothing, I repeat, nothing has been as awful to watch as this team has been this year. I feel as if watching my beloved team is actually causing me physical pain. After every game I get borderline nauseous watching this disturbing season unfold. In all my time as a Rangers fan I can’t ever recall a team that has been this pitiful offensively, this terrible defensively, awful in net, and, most frustratingly of all, I can’t recall a team that has lacked more in desire.

These guys don’t care.

So, I come to the point of this letter. I’ve never written to you, your company, or anyone in the Rangers or Cablevision organization. But today, that changes. Today, I am sending you a bill. Attached to this letter is an invoice for $159.96. The cost of my non-refundable subscription to NHL Center Ice. I’m not sure how you, in good conscience expect any die-hard fan to pay said bill while the team is performing the way they are on the ice. I pay for my subscription to watch New York Rangers hockey, thus far all I have gotten is some weird hockey snuff film. Watching my team get killed every night while asking me to pay 160 bucks is sick, it’s twisted, and it’s unacceptable.

Please remit payment by cash, check, or money order, we both know you’re good for it Mr. Dolan.

Kindest Regards,
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Have Boomer and Carton hold a Fire Sather rally outside the Garden. Won't amount to anything but eff it, lets turn this thing into a full on gongshow.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
I know a guy who wrote a letter to Phil Esposito when he was the GM, believe it 1987ish. Basically ripping the team. Put his phone number on the letter. About 2 weeks later he received a call, from Esposito's secretary asking if he could hold for Mr Esposito. Had about a 20 minute conversation. Said he didn't hold back on anything and had a very nice convo about the squad.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
I know a guy who wrote a letter to Phil Esposito when he was the GM, believe it 1987ish. Basically ripping the team. Put his phone number on the letter. About 2 weeks later he received a call, from Esposito's secretary asking if he could hold for Mr Esposito. Had about a 20 minute conversation. Said he didn't hold back on anything and had a very nice convo about the squad.

Haha, those days are gone. Nowadays, I have a feeling the two choices are ignore the fan feedback or send to Guantanamo. :P

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004

Your friend got Bobby Carpenter traded, jerk.

Stasis

Mad Decent
Oct 25, 2009
NYC & MTL

I really hate it when people say "/thread", but...

/thread.

The only message is financial. Boos will hurt the guys playing, some who are simply incapable of playing to the level we want or expect (either solo or as a unit) and some who are the hard-workers that CAN play up to that level but are trapped. That's it. Dolan and co. will be annoyed with the negative press and media attention probably, but as long the money comes in not that many ducks will be given.

RangersFan

Feb 27, 2002
NY, NY
I remember e-mailing him after the Lindros trade and got a response. A bunch of us on this board did. Was probably he secretary or assistant.

NYRKindms

Dec 16, 2009
I really hate it when people say "/thread", but...

/thread.

The only message is financial. Boos will hurt the guys playing, some who are simply incapable of playing to the level we want or expect (either solo or as a unit) and some who are the hard-workers that CAN play up to that level but are trapped. That's it. Dolan and co. will be annoyed with the negative press and media attention probably, but as long the money comes in not that many ducks will be given.

On any normal night it might not matter like you say, but after they just spent 1 billion renovating and on opening night it could have an impact.

It will embarrass the head brass and folks with huge egos don't like being embarrassed.

Radek27

May 19, 2004
NJ
Maybe try to make the letter look like your one of his music fans? Send in his CD to get signed with your letter taped to the back with a big READ ME on top!

Ad

Ad

Ad

-->