NFL: Jamal Adams requests a trade

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
This is basically months after Jamal was up in arms over even being mentioned in trades lol...I don't know who's worse Jamal, MLB players or MLB owners but they're all through the roof in terms of whining.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
This is basically months after Jamal was up in arms over even being mentioned in trades lol...I don't know who's worse Jamal, MLB players or MLB owners but they're all through the roof in terms of whining.
Over him. Good player (if a little overrated), but Jesus what a whiner. Wish we took that Dallas deal about now.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007

LOL he should be fined up the wazoo for this **** and the Cowboys need to be investigated for tampering.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Honestly, the Jets Management team needed to make a call on this guy before the Draft. Kind of like the Raiders and Mack. If you can't extend the guy, then trade him so that you get back assets for the coming season. Now, even if they get a Ramsey return, they have nothing to show for it this coming season.

He's an excellent Safety, but he's been too much drama for the past season.

If they traded him at the draft for a first to any of Dallas, it's their choice from #17 onwards, Philly, #21 onwards, Seattle, #27 onwards, Baltimore #28, SF #31, KC #32. Houston didn't own a 1st.

Plenty of good players on the board.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad