Recalled/Assigned: Jalen Chatfield called up

Hodgy

Feb 23, 2012
Thanks to a Troy Stecher head injury.

Dhaliwal at sportsnet 650 reporting tho that Stecher injury isnt major and the call up for Chatfield is just precautionary.

If Chatfield plays, then this will be quite the indication of where Juolevi is at.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
So against Rantanen and the Aves our d could be

Hutton Gudbranson
Poo Biega
Briesy MDZotto

JT Milker

Mar 24, 2018
If Chatfield plays, then this will be quite the indication of where Juolevi is at.

I don’t think it’s unreasonable to think they wouldn’t recall Juolevi regardless of how many injuries they sustain, and therefore it’s not an indication of anything really. An actual indication of where he’s at is that he hasn’t been that good for Utica.

Last edited:

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
A lot of teams operate with the mindset of only calling up young players if there are long term injuries. If it’s a few games they would rather not disrupt the young players routine and development to sit on the bench or press box. Brisebois hasn’t played since being called up. One of the 2 kids will get in on Friday. Always want to be careful with a head injury.

It’s been a week since Tanev went down. Likely getting close and one of those kids gets sent back down.

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
I don’t think it’s unreasonable to think they wouldn’t recall Juolevi regardless of how many injuries they sustain, and therefore it’s not an indication of anything really. An actual indication of where he’s at is that he hasn’t been that good for Utica.

agreed. i think he is in the same place jake was a couple of seasons ago. they want him to get his act together.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Stecher has declared himself available for the Av's game tomorrow night. So looks like Chatfield will just take Brisebois' seat in the pressbox. Too bad....would have been good to see him get a game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->