Player Discussion Jakub Zboril

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skelen

Jan 5, 2015
I think Zbroil is the next guy up given that he continues his pace in PO. He had a good preseason and he's been developed carefully in the organization thus far. It would be nice to get him some play time with Big Z, even if it's not a regular line, maybe just special teams.

McAvoy this year needs to make that next step on his own knowing that big Z won't be there forever, and little Z needs to make that next step as well playing with one of the GOATs and finding his place on this team.

I'm expecting a big move this season with a young Dman from the left side

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
One way contract today for two years at $725K.

Fluto/Divver has been writing that he was their best defenseman in Providence last year. Looks like he's going to get a real shot this year. Management wouldn't have done this contract if the didn't think he could play.

Consistency has always been his problem but he's a talented guy.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
One way contract today for two years at $725K.

Fluto/Divver has been writing that he was their best defenseman in Providence last year. Looks like he's going to get a real shot this year. Management wouldn't have done this contract if the didn't think he could play.

Consistency has always been his problem but he's a talented guy.

Nice. Guessing Senyshyn will get something similar next. Kuhlman a 1 year min deal

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Went to a couple of games before pandemic hit - first week of March they played Springfield and had Studnicka, Senyshyn etc...they had won like 10 in a row maybe more and beat the Falcons or whatever they call them

Zboril really stood out - man among boys best he ever looked

Team was first in entire AHL and was was arguably best player

I’ll be the contrarian on HF and hope he makes it

RustyBruins72

Jul 29, 2005
Went to a couple of games before pandemic hit - first week of March they played Springfield and had Studnicka, Senyshyn etc...they had won like 10 in a row maybe more and beat the Falcons or whatever they call them

Where would he fit then Dan, if you did the D lines?

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004

yeah I guess any of us who are not thrilled about them letting their 1LD & 2LD walk that means we're rooting for Zboril to fail.

Baddkarma

El Guapo to most...
Feb 27, 2002
Midland TX
Its time he gets a chance I would think. Lets see if he can play in the big leagues or is an AHL lifer. Hope for him he can carve out a great career in the NHL.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
7 th swing guy

With McAvoy out, I see him inserted into the lineup. He sounds like he has an edge over Vaaka ... if he was the best D in the last 15 games (AHL)

Grz Carlo
Lauzon Clifton
Zboril Miller/Moore
Vaaka

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Always had the talent
Still has a mean streak
Really improved in the mental aspect of the game ,he grew up quite a bit this year
I'm happy for him

Who is more ready (nhl) in yiur opinion between

Zboril or Vaaka?
Seny or Frederic?

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
With McAvoy out, I see him inserted into the lineup. He sounds like he has an edge over Vaaka ... if he was the best D in the last 15 games (AHL)

Grz Carlo
Lauzon Clifton
Zboril Miller/Moore
Vaaka
Yes with McAvoy out yes

If no Chara

Grzelcyk - McAvoy
Lauzon -Carlo
Moore -Clifton
Zboril

Beesfan

Apr 10, 2006
I really like this. The D will be interesting this year. Given that Zboril can play the right side (as a left shot) I don't quite get why we brought Kevan Miller back. We should be moving forward with Clifton/Zboril, with Kevan signed to a PTO or 2 way deal.

Part of me suspects this means Zdeno is not returning. I don't think Donnie will go higher than maybe $1.5m for Chara, and some team will offer him $3million. If he leaves, it won't be the money, but the respect.

Reactions: kjpm

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Who is more ready (nhl) in yiur opinion between

Zboril or Vaaka?
Seny or Frederic?
Zboril
Seny and TFred could both play limited minutes in the NHL right now,gun to my head and knowing how Boston likes to make top prospects claw their way out of Providence after being sent down, I could see them sending Frederic down again like they did with Heinen and Bjork

Reactions: rocketdan9
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad