Jakub Voracek

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
To be fair, Halifax fans have been spoiled with quality goaltending every year since the beginning.

Pretty much agreed. There was that 1 year where the goaltending was godawful...well actually 2. 97/98, the year after Giguere left, Bolideau was brutal. And then in 00/01 Halifax started the year with Todd Veary and Carols Sayde...pretty bad.

Default101

Voracek has a great chance at even being a #2 pick, i think unless Esposito suffers a major injury he will be #1, Couture is someone alot of people have high hopes on, it hink he was alittle overhyped with the whole draft situation, but reguardless he's still a top talent, this draft is pretty open after the first pick, but still witha first round full of potentially great players, Voracek, Couture should be sure fire top 5 picks, Katic or Petrecki should be the first defenceman picked which could ensure one of thema spot in the top 5, also Gillies, Gagner, Backlund, Sutter i believe all have a possible shot at the top 5 it should be a solid draft, and i am convinced Voracek will be a top 5.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->