Jakub Sindel

mazmin

Wig like a mink skin, soft like Twinkie dough
May 15, 2004
Winnipeg
I didn't see much of him, but I caught a few games when he was with Brandon of the WHL. I was hoping that somehow he'd stay in the WHL for this season but he ended up going home. From the looks of things, he had a decent season for Plzen in the Czech men's league.

From what I saw in Brandon was a short, skinny sniper with tons of speed and a poor defensive game. He was vastly overshadowed by Fehr and Stone while he was here, but that is nothing to hold against him. You can't teach his offensive instincts and it's hard to teach the kind of speed he has. If he keeps on developing he could be a decent 2nd line NHL center in 3-4 years.

windflare

May 31, 2006
Vancouver, B.C.
mazmin said:
I didn't see much of him, but I caught a few games when he was with Brandon of the WHL. I was hoping that somehow he'd stay in the WHL for this season but he ended up going home. From the looks of things, he had a decent season for Plzen in the Czech men's league.

From what I saw in Brandon was a short, skinny sniper with tons of speed and a poor defensive game. He was vastly overshadowed by Fehr and Stone while he was here, but that is nothing to hold against him. You can't teach his offensive instincts and it's hard to teach the kind of speed he has. If he keeps on developing he could be a decent 2nd line NHL center in 3-4 years.

:confused:

Last time I checked, Jakub Kindl is a defenseman prospect of the Detroit Red Wings, picked in 2005, 19th overall.

:sarcasm:

Letang fan 58

No More Fleury
May 12, 2004
Canada
I saw about 20 games of Sindel when he was in Brandon as ive got season ticks there...........he can snipe.......is a potential game breaker.....when he wants to he has the ability to make absolutely sick moves........he plays with fear of getting hit though.........it causes him to not make as many plays as he should, instead of making the play and taking a hit he is more likely to dump the puck off the boards and try and take the long way around the checker.

Real good wrist shot......fairly decent power in it, and very accurate.........good speed when he wants to use it.......bad defensive player.....needs a lot of work in the defensive zone and needs to bulk up so he isnt afraid of contact.

He is the type of player that makes me think he will end up playing in europe......he wants to be an NHL player though or he would not have came to the WHL to learn the NA game, regardless of the NHLers holding him back that year.

If he does make the NHL he has the potential to be a player somewhat like Maxim Afinogenov with a little less speed but a little better shooting ability.

Gardebut30

Jun 8, 2004
Sedin33 said:
Hes a defensemen, so i don't think he'll be like Afingenov. :confused:

You read his entire post but didn't care to look at the ones before which clearly indicated it was not Kindl?

Lupul*

gardebut30 said:
You read his entire post but didn't care to look at the ones before which clearly indicated it was not Kindl?
Really sorry about that ill just delete my other post.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->