Jakub Kindl

FTowwn

Jan 25, 2006
Canada
i was at aknights game yesterday and they were playing rivals kitchener rangers. a couple players really stood out, the obvious ones being pat kane and sam gagner and kostitsyn and dave meckler, who was very impressive as well. but on kitchener, i really ;payed attention to KINDL, well it was also very hard not to pay attention to him because he played over half the Game!

Kindl is very mature player, makes smart decisions, good skater, quarterbacks the power play, solid in his own end, great smooth skater, good size...i see him as a future no.2 or no.3 defenceman in the NHL, or the next Andrei Markov....what are your opinions on him?

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
i was at aknights game yesterday and they were playing rivals kitchener rangers. a couple players really stood out, the obvious ones being pat kane and sam gagner and kostitsyn and dave meckler, who was very impressive as well. but on kitchener, i really ;payed attention to KINDL, well it was also very hard not to pay attention to him because he played over half the Game!

Kindl is very mature player, makes smart decisions, good skater, quarterbacks the power play, solid in his own end, great smooth skater, good size...i see him as a future no.2 or no.3 defenceman in the NHL, or the next Andrei Markov....what are your opinions on him?

i cant really tell you much. i dont want to be a homer, but i can say that i really like him.

CharlieGirl

Thank you Mr. Snider
Jun 24, 2003
Kitchener, ON
Visit site
I'm probably a homer as well, but he's been very good for Kitchener so far. He's played a ton of minutes due to injuries to two key defensemen. I love the kid's skating and his shot.

He's better when he's playing 20-25 minutes a game - when he plays more than that, he has a tendency to make bad choices with the puck. Not a slam against him really - it's insane that he's been playing 30 or more minutes a game.

Jeffrey

Feb 2, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
i cant really tell you much. i dont want to be a homer, but i can say that i really like him.
[rant]
you see, habs fans also appreciate other teams players like filly_canadiens and myself like Kindl.
[/rant]
end.habs.argument.on.this.thread.here.right.now.

because we all know all prospect thread as to get hi-jacked with habs players or fans :dunce:

Russian_fanatic

Jan 19, 2004
He is ultra talented, his potential is a #1 defenseman, but most likely he turns into a #2 defenseman.

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
[rant]
you see, habs fans also appreciate other teams players like filly_canadiens and myself like Kindl.
[/rant]
end.habs.argument.on.this.thread.here.right.now.

because we all know all prospect thread as to get hi-jacked with habs players or fans :dunce:

see my post in the latendresse vs. ryan thread. i was really nice there. i didnt say anything bad just that my vote goes to ryan. that was it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->