Confirmed with Link: Jakub Galvas Signs Entry Level Contract (2 years through 22/23)

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Stan keeps doubling down on his mistakes of drafting then signingunder sized pmds ...if he still is 5'11 161 lbs as listed in tge release notice of the signing then he is not going to get pucks off anyone in the NHL ...

Even if tge weight is now 20 more lbs.. that still would be a "small" dman...

BTW he
Is -26 combining g hisvkat 2 seasons in the Sm-liga inFinland.

And you think he will be a difference to our d-zone mess?

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
I'd rather see Galvas is Rockford than Osipov or even Franson...suppose to be development I love the fact Krutil Moberg Yetman and Phillips are playing in the AHL

Rick C137

Jun 5, 2018
Stan keeps doubling down on his mistakes of drafting then signingunder sized pmds ...if he still is 5'11 161 lbs as listed in tge release notice of the signing then he is not going to get pucks off anyone in the NHL ...

BTW he

Lol Seth Jones is a -18. He probably wouldn’t be able to contribute either right?

Reactions: Giovi

Brightwing

Oct 1, 2019
I'd rather see Galvas is Rockford than Osipov or even Franson...suppose to be development I love the fact Krutil Moberg Yetman and Phillips are playing in the AHL

The Hogs have even said Franson's there to be something like an extra coach. You need a couple of vets on the team to keep things professional and help the young guys understand what it takes to be a pro and set the standards, give the young players someone to talk to who isn't a coach.

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford

2c6e831e302cf0f115525383ed49c162.jpeg

Franson is the best thing for our young D prospects

Yetman isn't a defenseman.

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
2c6e831e302cf0f115525383ed49c162.jpeg

Franson is the best thing for our young D prospects

Yetman isn't a defenseman.
I hear you on Franson...and I didn't mean that Yetman is a defenceman, I meant he's a Hawks draftee, but I'd rather read/see a Hawk pick playing and not Osipov or Watson dressing rather than

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018

BTW he

Call it a hunch.. but I don't think you've ever seen him play?

Just curious... when was the last time you saw him play a game?

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
He's really close to make National team for the World's.. he's had a really good season and I do think he might be able to eke out an NHL career. Having said that, I doubt he plays in the NHL next season. I'd be in shocked. It'll be tough for him to make the squad a year later out of camp too... I'd say he is 3 seasons away from being a solid depth piece.

I like him more than Krutil (whom I like a lot) as far as future NHL player. But he'll be middle or bottom pair if he ever makes it.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad