Player Discussion Jakob Forsbacka-Karlsson - II - Signing in the Swedish Hockey League

BruinsNetwork

He might not try hard but he’s got skills :)

He most certainly tries hard, he just plays at the same speed and pace and doesn’t find that extra gear. Plays that calm, cool and collective Euro-style of hockey. Nonetheless, I hope he stays at 3C and gets to stay up and play, they can certainly use him. Was 44% from the dot tonight, which is trending in the right direction.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
If Bergeron returned tomorrow who gets ro stay ....JFK or Cave?

Would Cave need to clear waivers also?

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
He’s looking a heck of a lot better and appears to be taking 2 steps forward and 1 back.

His skills are slowly showing and he’s going to traffic areas.

Will there be more growing pains ? Likely but in 3 weeks you can see an improvement from just being a body to you hope doesn’t screw up to making plays

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
Last edited:

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
Hey I don't get everything right all the time but JFK is 22 going to 23 he's time is running out to prove he belongs. He played well last night and must play like that every night. Cassidy has a short leash on him. The next 10 games are crucial for this kid.

I think the lesson here is that you should try being a little more patient instead of rushing to proclaim whatever hot take crosses your mind next

GlenFeatherstone

Feb 15, 2016
If Bergeron returned tomorrow who gets ro stay ....JFK or Cave?

Would Cave need to clear waivers also?
Cave has already played 8 games. I believe it’s once someone gets to 10 games that was called up on an emergency basis would have to go through waivers to go back. I thought that was the rule.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Missed the game last night...is he playing with more speed?

not sure if he`s playing with more speed but he seemed to, from the game last night, be identifying quicker where he needs to be and is there to at least be engaged. He did seem to be moving the puck quicker too and he is slowly getting better in the dot which for this fan, was a major problem

Reactions: Blowfish

gumgum

Oct 15, 2017
Wonder if he'll play himself out of being packaged for Charlie Coyle by the time Bergeron's back.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
I think JFK is doing fine. Few players jump straight into the NHL and look great. Consider that JFK, and a couple other Bs, are being asked to step in an already less than stellar bottom 9 along with a team riddled with injuries and slumping players, and I'm not sure if he could be doing much better given what his game is. He's looked good his last couple games, with the offense an added bonus.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->