Value of: Jake Voracek

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Something similar but less than what Kessel got when traded to PIT?

Kessel was 27, 2 years into his 8x8 deal and putting up 80pt seasons and then had a down year, then traded.

Voracek is 29, 3 years into his 8x8 deal and putting up 80pt season, had a couple down years and then back up to over PPG last year.

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
Of the older core, 26+, (Giroux, Voracek, Simmer, and now JVR?) Simmonds is our expendable piece. We could get more for Voracek, but I don’t think he’s the first to go. Voracek is one of the better playmakers in the league (4th most assists since 2015) and PHI has a decent amount of pass first players, so I could see something come of this.

I’d like to accomplish a deal surrounding a base of:

PHI: Voracek, +, maybe another small +

CBJ: Panarin (signed)

Cootsfanclub

For Oskar!
Mar 29, 2013
I would ask Panarin+ or Tarasenko+.
These are very different and neither would be a good base. Panarin being a UFA should be a non starter for a trade involving Jake, I think he'd be a great add to the team though. Tarasenko is worth more than Jake, he's younger, and on a better contract.

captainpaxil

Dec 2, 2008
I think jake would be an excellent addition for Toronto. He excels in the transition game and is a very good set up man. The ideal winger for a player like matthews.

Voracek for Nylander

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Jake reads these boards, so my advice...

tread-lightly-breaking-bad-wallpaper-2560x1440.jpg

SlapshotTheMovie

Jan 18, 2013
Dude is a ppg player with 5 more years left on a high but not brutal contract. He can return a handful of good depth players like columbus did for Nash, a really good prospect vet and pick type package like habs got for Patches, but as far as one for one deals you might be disappointed with what his return would be.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad