Injury Report: Jake Voracek out two weeks from Feb. 29, could return March 15 (left foot)

The Couturier Effect

Aug 8, 2012

latest

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Sure, why not. Guess they're just going to take turns getting hurt as soon as someone is ready to get back. Giroux will return next game when Voracek misses and then when Voracek comes back it'll be Simmonds turn to get hurt. Everyone will take turns instead of Schenn, who is indestructible apparently.

CodyTheHuman

Dec 31, 2014
California
Sure, why not. Guess they're just going to take turns getting hurt as soon as someone is ready to get back. Giroux will return next game when Voracek misses and then when Voracek comes back it'll be Simmonds turn to get hurt. Everyone will take turns instead of Schenn, who is indestructible apparently.

Schenn thrives off of injuries. Like when he took the skate to his gut and scored the game winning goal. He also seems immune to concussions.

DayoftheGreek

Dec 10, 2008
Schenn thrives off of injuries. Like when he took the skate to his gut and scored the game winning goal. He also seems immune to concussions.

I'm still trying to figure that one out. A few times a season he gets hits so hard I think he is going to be dead and he doesn't miss a game.

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
I remember many fans were worried about him being injury prone when he had a concussion in his first season after the trade.

Nvxs07

Aug 1, 2014
Take this with s grain of salt. A friend of mine said his friends dad saw Streit after the game. Seems like a sprained ankle. 3-4 weeks. :help:

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
I don't think it's Streit. He was interviewed for a while after the game and looked totally fine.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I don't think it's Streit. He was interviewed for a while after the game and looked totally fine.

Voracek would make sense with the way he went into Dubnyk feet first.

Figures, it looked like Dubynk blew up his ACL, and he is perfectly fine and it's Voracek that could miss significant time.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
The only Flyers to have played every game this season are Simmonds, Raffl and VandeVelde.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad