Injury Report: Jake Muzzin - broken hand - out ~4 weeks

ponder

Jul 11, 2007
Vancouver
Really hope it’s not a broken hand. Muzzin has been excellent recently, and missing our 2 best dmen (Rielly and Muzzin) would be pretty devastating. The team has enough issues on D even WITH Rielly and Muzzin!

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I’m hoping for a small fracture.

I assume if it was a bad break they’d know right away

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Nothing new here. This was all reported last night.

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
Muzzy is type of guy who can and will play with a small fracture. He will do everything in his power to play Thursday night. If it blows up and he can't hold a stick well then we are screwed. But you can drain the water and take pain medication from a small break and play a must win game assuming he can put a glove on. Even if it swells bad again on bench after taping I'd rather have him on the bench and dress 7 d men.

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
Make a couple trades pronto. Like now. 4 weeks of the kiddie core is too long. No one can expect the kiddie core to hold up for 1 month. God d*mn it. This really p*sses me off. Any one else but Muzzy and we stand a chance.

Reactions: Dr C

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Make a couple trades pronto. Like now. 4 weeks of the kiddie core is too long. No one can expect the kiddie core to hold up for 1 month. God d*mn it. This really p*sses me off. Any one else but Muzzy and we stand a chance.

There is no better time than to test out Dermott, Sandin and Liljegren.

Toronto isn't going to trade for assets that can't play past the playoffs. We have a lot of good young players... it's time to use them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad